I always start from scratch because I believe that to master something we should be well aquatinted with the roots of that topic. Apart from that, I make sure that learners are practicing the techniques on daily basis because learning and implementing are two different things, so I want people to practice and implement those techniques.
I am a Computer Science Engineer and currently pursuing Masters in Data Science , moreover, I also have a experience of 1 year teaching mathematics and related subjects. Apart from that I want to help students as much as I can in their respective courses.
14 Magna Road, Englefield Green, TW20 0PW
(+44)(concealed information); (concealed information)
• A motivated Computer Science graduate, passionate about data analysis and bigdata technologies, proficient in a range of modern technologies including Python and SQL.
• Experience of resolving10-15 technical queries per day over phone calls and e-mails, and assisted clients to understand the reason behind the problems.
• Managed the team of 54 people in network marketing, made them understand in depth knowledge of product, how to pitch while giving presentations and while doing follow-ups.
• Taught under privileged children, helped them to understand basic etiquettes and hygiene. assisted them financially to meet their basic needs.
September 2019 – Current Royal Holloway, University of London Egham, UK MSc Data Science and Analytics
• Focused on developing the practical skills to analyse and handle data in field of big data.
• Educated with the techniques such as regression, boosting, decision tree.
• Dealt with computer languages and have good command on Python, R and MATLAB, used Matplotlib library for data plotting on graph, Pandas library for analyzing data, NumPy and SciPy for technical and scientific computing and also leaned data analysis with Python
• Data Analysis
• Programming for Data Analysis
• Database System
• Machine Learning
• Principles of Computation and Programming
September 2012 – June 2017 I.T.S Engineering College, A.K.T.U Greater Noida, India
B.Tech. Degree in Computer Science and Engineering
• Logical Skills: Dealt with basic programming languages such as C-programming, C++ to
developed program for patterns, calculator and using different data structures such as queue, stack and arrays.
• Programming Skills: Developed a classic “BALL GAME“ on Objective-C programming language, the score increases on clicking when two balls collide and decreases otherwise.
• Communication and presentation: Delivered presentation to audience on the topic “Artificial Intelligence” and handled questions during third year of graduation.
• Computer Programming
• Data Structure
• Database Management System
• Digital Logic Design
2011-2012 A-level: English, Mathematics, Science, Economics, Physics, Chemistry (Over all- 60.4%)
2009-2010 GCSE: English, Hindi, Science, Mathematics, Social Science (Over all- 6.2/10)
March 2018 – July 2019 Silver Designated Partner, SARSO New Delhi, India
• It is multi-level marketing based on products, help people to work from home and earn money.
• Management Skills: Directed a team of 54 people, made them understand in depth knowledge of product and how to pitch while dealing with clients, helped them to do follow-ups.
• Communication Skills: Addressed around 150-200 people on alternate Sunday meeting, made them understand about the entrepreneurship, how to earn by network marketing and improve your network by this.
• Persuasion: Conducted training sessions for members who are not motivated for the business, managed to resolve their problems in more appropriate manner and motivate them.
July 2017 – January 2018 Trainee-Technical Support, Data Nova Noida, India
• Data Nova is an IT firm, providing sophisticated and customizable business solutions, focused on enhancing customer service and satisfaction.
• Communication Skills: Resolved 10-15 technical queries per day of clients such as Database corruption, peripheral devices not working properly, updating the ERP software over phone calls.
• Testing: Performed manual testing of Data Nova ERP portal on alternate days, used to check the speed of portal and verify amendments done on ERP are reflecting same or not on database.
• Data Analysis Skills: Generated report of 50 stores/day of previous day sales and give feedback to store manager on monthly basis about the items they sold maximum and minimum and also make them aware about the item which is getting out of stock.
February 2018 – August 2019 Volunteer, Bhavishya N.G.O Noida, India
• The NGO provide education and fulfill day to day needs of underprivileged children.
• Teaching Skills: Taught English and Mathematics to 34 students and educated them with basic computer knowledge, also assisted them to understand basic etiquettes and hygiene.
• Empathy: Understand the challenges faced by under privileged children, assisted them to meet their basic needs like cloths, food and stationary and helped them enrolling in government schools
• Management Skills: Organized sports day for underprivileged children.
March 2018 – July 2019 Volunteer, Gurudwara Noida, India
• Cooking Skills: Prepared 150-200 chapati on every weekend and served the vegetarian meal to pilgrims and chop around 50-60 vegetables.
• Helping Skills: Assisted in maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of the gurudwara
Other Skills and Interests
• Sports: Playing football since eighth class, participated in inter-school and inter-college tournaments and also practicing today.
• Languages: Fluent in English and Hindi.
• Acting: Acted in funny vines on Youtube channel, having 2.7 million subscriber all over the world
• Trekking: Planned a trekking trip with 3 friends of mine to Pin Parbati at height 5319 meters.
• Cooking: love cooking, prepared food for pilgrims and know several Indian recipes like fish curry,
It was a great experience learning with Sumit. He has his unique way of teaching which makes it easier to understand concepts. I would definitely recommend him.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|