Devoted teaching professional with a unique gift to connect with each and every student and instill a love of learning. Enthusiastic person who uses additional resources to promote and achieve objectives in an interesting manner- making it understandable and light.
With over 15 years of successful teaching experience to A Level and LLB students, my passion is apparent instantly. First class is FREE - u will want to come back! Making learning inspiring and light! My students have attained Best Achievers Awards. Guaranteed good results!
Charges per hour for A Level students - 19 £/Hr
Charges per hour for LLB students - 25 £/ Hr
L.L.M (International Business Law) University of London - 2006
B.A (Stats, Economics)
1 Contract Drafting – English Legal Center
2 Islamic Banking and Finance (edex course online)
3 Contracts Law – Harvard University (online course)
4 Soft Skills Development Course
1 Online – Law and English Teaching and Contract Drafting (2012 - 2017)
2 Royal University – Teaching Career Success (2012- 2015)
3 Szabist International Dubai- Lecturer "Business Law", “Business Writing Skills” and “Comprehension and Creative Writing Skills”(2009-2010)
4 Center for Executive Education, Dubai – Lecturer “Managing Activities to Achieve Results”, “Interpersonal Communications” and “Contract Law” (2009-2010)
5 Wateen Telecom International Limited (Pakistan)- Corporate Legal Manager (2007-2008)
Demonstrated excellence in communication skills (verbal and written) for negotiating, presenting, drafting contracts, resolving complex and controversial issues, researching on legal matters and responding effectively to sensitive inquiries and complaints.
6 Karachi Lyceum (Pakistan) - Law Teacher (A’ Levels-Contract Law and Tort) and Student Counselor (2007)
7 Kemayan A.T.C. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Assistant Lecturer-Company Law (L.L.M) (2005-2006)
8 University College, Lahore (UCL) Pakistan-(1999 to 2005):
L.L.B (External degree UK-Contract Law)
A’ Levels - (Contract Law and Tort)
O’ Levels - English Language Teacher
Extra Curricular Activities Coordinator
Debating Team Supervisor
9 American National School (ANS) Pakistan – 1999:
Deputy ESL (English as Second Language) Department
English Language Teacher – O' Level
10 B.B.C Lingua Home (Pakistan) 1999: Teaching IELTS
11 Hassan & Hassan International Law Firm (Pakistan) – 1998- Junior Law Associate
- L.L.M Distinction Company Law
- UCL Broke Institution’s record of English Language and Law results
- UCL English Language student awarded High Achievement Award by the British Council in 2004
- UCL Law student awarded High Achievement Award by the British Council, Lahore in 2005
- ANS ‘Dedicated Teacher’ Award
- Punjab University Topped in the University in Law overall
High level of interpersonal and ethical skills. Self motivated and flexible.
• The ability to relate effectively with students of diverse cultural backgrounds and to tailor teaching methods to suit their individual needs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey subject material in an accessible, compelling and interesting manner.
• Ability to manage challenging behavior sensitively, emphatically and effectively.
• Congenial nature- easily establish positive relationships with fellow professionals and parents.
criminal law lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business law lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, civil law lessons for all!
Taking international law lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£19|