My lessons will be aimed at students from primary all the way up to GCSE level. Lessons will be fun and interactive whilst ensuring all students have a clear understanding by the end of the session. To ensure that there is a clear understanding, there will be mini mock tests at the end of the week covering everything we have studied during that week before moving on.
I am a student in my third year of studying law, and I will be doing my masters in Law next year. My route to becoming a law student in university was different from the traditional route but I have managed to reach my life long dream of studying law via hard work and determination! My work experience ranges from being a part of the management team in retail at such a young age to being a legal assistant, and throughout I have collected an array of skills which will allow me to be a successful tutor!
Primary Level: 1 hour £15 2 hours: £20
GCSE Level: 1 hour £25 2 hours: £30
If cancellation is within 24 hours, £10 charge will apply. If given 24 hours notice, no fee will apply.
Travel costs vary depending on the distance.
My tenacity and drive have enabled me to progress throughout my career. Most notably at the age of 17 I was promoted to a managerial position within my position of work. I have developed an array of transferrable skills which, coupled my diverse background and language skills, makes me a unique candidate. My experiences have contributed to providing me with a real understanding of commercial awareness; an imperative skill for any successful lawyer.
I look forward to utilising my existing skills as a springboard in my chosen career within law. My degree has reaffirmed that in the face of constant legal and political changes, I enjoy the challenge of keeping apace of new laws and regulations.
Pandora Covent garden – Sales Associate – Christmas Temp (November 2019 – January 2020)
• Maintaining a high conversion whilst consistently meeting all of my targets.
• Utilising language skills to ensure a sale.
• Resolving customer complaints, allowing the customer to leave satisfied.
• Being a team player and helping team members as and where required.
• Upholding company standards and contributing positive energy into the team.
Gaucho Piccadilly – Central Reservations Agent (November 2018 – November 2019)
• Successfully passed all three exams which are required to be taken in order to get the job.
• Maximised covers by juggling many calls simultaneously, as well as responding to all emails within a timely manner.
• Completing different reports and sending to head office.
• Managing 19 different restaurants ensuring a high level of customer service is offered to each customer.
Advice4Renters – Legal assistant (November 2018 – March 2019)
• Drafting initial advice letters for the opening of a new case, ready to send to the client.
• Drafting letters before action when required.
• Successfully headhunting the best surveyors for any disrepair case.
• Following up with clients to retain further information when required, or to inform them of the solutions forwarded from the solicitor.
• Drafting closing letters once the case has been resolved.
• Ensuring all clients files have the relevant documents, and any outstanding documents would result in a follow up with the client.
Body Shop Victoria Place –Senior Customer Consultant (September 2016 – May 2018)
• Maximising human resources and produced monthly rotas.
• Liaising with human resources and initiating monthly meetings to communicate developments with the team.
• Entrusted to open and reconcile the store.
• Producing targets and implemented plans, both store and individual sales team plans to achieve targets.
• Expedited complaints from customers achieving recognition from satisfied customers.
The Body Shop, Oxford Circus (Flagship Store) – Customer Consultant (September 2015 – September 2016)
• Chosen to work in the flagship store, followed by a promotion.
• Processing high value sales whilst achieving the highest conversion rate of over 70% aided by analysing customer needs and utilising language skills.
• Resolving customer complaints in an amicable manner to help protect the brand.
• Implemented a stock management system using Excel to assist with the company’s profit and loss.
Achievements and skills
• Initiated debating society at university.
• Languages: Arabic (fluent), English (fluent)
• Proficient in Westlaw.
• Maintaining the ability to work under pressure.
Fulham Cross Girls' School: Sep 2010 – June 2015
8 GCSEs (A-C) plus level 2 ECDL certificate in IT (merit)
Pearson’s College London University: Sept 2017 - To date
• LLB Law
• Legal Practice Course (expected completion 2021)
• LLM Masters of Law (expected completion 2021)
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£25||Not available|