How I like to teach:
• By giving the students the prerequisite knowledge first, allowing them to try it themself under my supervision, and then talking them through the solution process to correct their approach and improve their foundational understanding.
• By relating the problems to real-world scenarios wherever possible.
• I encourage students to break a problem down into its smallest pieces and then by solve them one by one, i.e., First Principles Thinking.
• I am always open to questions via email outside lesson hours. There is no such thing as a silly question.
• I adapt my teaching style and speed according to the student's skill level in the subject.
Frequently Asked Questions:
• Lesson duration: I offer lessons ranging from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
• Levels catered to: I can work with students from GCSE level to first-year BEng/MEng level in mechanical engineering/related areas.
I am 24 years old and from India. I recently graduated in Applied Artificial Intelligence (Distinction, 2021) and Aerospace Engineering (First-Class Honours, 2020) and have almost 2 years of experience working in industry and doing research. These opportunities have honed my technical skills and have made me an effective communicator.
I have previous experience teaching maths to GCSE students and providing industrial mentorship to A-level students for the EESW Big Bang Fair South Wales.
I enjoy solving challenging problems and hope to impart my practical and inquisitive mindset to my students. I am passionate about inspiring the next generation of scientists and engineers.
• MSc Applied Artificial Intelligence: Cranfield University (2020 - 2021).
• MEng (Hons.) Aerospace Engineering: University of Bath (2015 - 2020).
• Machine Learning Intern: HEROTECH8, Cranfield (2021).
• Turbomachinery Research Intern: University of Bath, Bath (2019).
• Cost-Out Mechanical Engineering Intern: GE Aviation Wales, Cardiff (2017/2018).
• Systems Engineering Intern: Leonardo, Edinburgh (2016).
• Computer programming: Python for Machine Learning and Deep Learning; R for data analytics and
visualisation; Gephi for network/graph visualisation; MATLAB and Simulink for search and optimisation, and
simulation; Tableau for business intelligence; LaTeX for scientific document creation.
• Computer-aided design: Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Fusion 360.
• Simulation: Ansys Static Structural for Finite Element Analysis, Ansys CFX for Computational Fluid Dynamics.
• Languages: Fluent in English, intermediate in French and Hindi
Interests & Extra-Curricular Activities:
• Volunteering events as STEM Ambassador: Offered weekly mentoring to GCSE students in Maths at Cardinal Newman School in Cardiff in 2017. Guided students at a local college in Cardiff for the 2018 EESW Big Bang Fair.
• Other interests: Performed in Latin dance shows as a member of University of Bath Salsa Society, horse-riding with University of Bath Riding Club, and ex-Treasurer and active member of University of Bath Space Society.
For full profile: (concealed information)
Perfect! My first tutor experience of Shreevanth is very good, he understands the level of work what's required for my son's exams/GCSE, Shreevanth works well on details that can be missed in class, a good match for achieving a high grade.
Jack (Lucy's son) is a bright and patient student. It was a pleasure to teach him during his free lesson. I look forward to working with him in the near future.
Shreevanth is a very calm, thoughtful and encouraging tutor. He is great at building confidence and keeping lessons fun and engaging. He puts a lot of thought into how he presents the material in a very clear and concise manner.I would highly recommend him to anyone who is interested in learning.
Shreevanth is a patient and detail-oriented person who communicates his thoughts very clearly. I know him well through our work together at university. I’m sure that his way of showing his passion about subjects can motivate students to be enthusiastic about their work.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|