I teach the students the content and will start by utilising a question to understand the level the student is working at. In one-to-one sessions I walkthrough content questions as well as exam questions and then set the students work based on what I have covered in the session.I also write my own solutions to these questions and will then go through the answers at the start of the next session.My lesson structure is very clear,Stating learning objectives, warm up questions ,recall on the content which follows through to exam questions. I tailor each plan to the student's needs and move at the pace they are comfortable with
I am currently a Masters student at the University of Nottingham studying Mathematics and I have been tutoring students for 6 years.I achieved A*,A* in Mathematics and Further Mathematics at A-Level and a Grade 8 in Maths GCSE.Over the years I have taught over 40 students with all students exceeding their predicted grades.I started tutoring at the age of 16 helping some of the smartest students in younger years complete their GCSE's early.
I'm an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about Mathematics and wants to ensure the success of future generations.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
University of Nottingham(Present)
• BSc Mathematics – 81% (First Class Honours)
• MMath - 76% (Current Grade)
• Relevant Modules: e.g. Calculus (79%), Linear Mathematics (86%) and Analytical Computations (81%)
St Edmunds Catholic Academy
• A Levels: Mathematics (A*); Further Mathematics (A*); Chemistry (A)
• GCSEs: 10 GCSEs (A*-A), including Mathematics (8) and English (9)
Thebestmathstutor | CEO/Entrepreneur | Wolverhampton
• Provide tutoring services to children affected by the school closures due to Covid-19, allowing me to help the less advantaged children.
• Actively engage on social media to record videos and teach children online through Zoom and MS Teams
• Create tailored plans for each child to ensure they reach maximum capabilities
• Record and publish online revision videos
Barclays | Work experience | Wolverhampton 07/2018
• Interacted with customers and gave assistance with ATM banking such as withdrawing or depositing money into their account
• Oversaw many business banking meetings and thus became more assertive with handling customer enquiries
Amazon | Warehouse Operative | Rugeley 07/2020-09/2020
• Coordinated and developed new ways of achieving optimal delivery of products to customers
• Worked 10.5-hour shifts and completed all required tasks ahead of schedule in a highly pressurised environment
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Deputy Head Boy| St Edmunds Catholic Academy| Wolverhampton 05/2018-05/2019
• Developed a budget plan to raise £500 in order to run a Christmas dinner for the elderly
Akash is an understanding and attentive teacher who takes time to understand the needs of his students. He does so by adapting learning skills to individuals, so as to achieve the best results. He also has great ability working with students of all ages.
Akash is a trustworthy Tutor as he attends to the needs of the child.He tailors his plans specifically to encourage you to reach beyond your targets.He has excellent communication skills allowing for easier understanding.He is great for GCSE and A-Level Maths Tutoring as he is very supportive and organised
further maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£12||Not available||£12|
|5 hours||£50||Not available||£60|
|10 hours||£100||Not available||£120|