prefer goal oriented learning and one to one basis, i.e prepping for an essay. I prefer to have a marking scheme you're working towards to help me teach you and get you to your desired goal, great at working towards exam/essay techniques and best practice...
Degree in Public Health and Nutrition/ currently doing a Masters in OT/ have a background as a case manager & project officer/ into music and movies/ volunteered as a lay schools teacher in church and fellow class mates whom I have helped achieve 70%...
Rates will vary depending on level of study, travel etc...
Masters (current student) Pre-Reg Occupational Therapy - 2020-2022
Postgraduate Diploma in Dietetics 2014 – 2016
• I reviewed current evidence based literature to provide patients with advice on managing clinical nutrition based ailments.
Sep 2008 - Jun 2012 Leeds Metropolitan University - Public Health Nutrition BSc (Hons)
• The degree offered a good understanding of nutrition-related public health issues and the causes of problems at local, national and global level, the knowledge and skills to develop, deliver and evaluate interventions both within and outside the UK.
Energy Wise Project Officer – 2020 – March 2021
• Co-ordinating with national teams to deliver a project in association with Western Power Distribution
• Liaising with colleagues at a local and national level to collect further information for the project
• Sending out correspondence via letter and email to residents to prompt participation
• Processing applications for the priority service register
• Producing reports on the progress of the project and providing updates to the project funders
MPS – Member Operations Advisory Case Manager - 2017 – August 2020
• The first point of contact in identifying those who require dental and medicolegal assistance.
• I successfully managed renewal queries and assisted in the retention of existing members by highlighting the benefits of membership.
• I worked autonomously as a first point of reference in dispute/complaint resolution and further raised issues to senior management where necessary. I demonstrated this through communication with different departments to achieve an outcome best for the member.
• I demonstrated tact and discretion whilst dealing with high-risk members.
• I am adaptable and assist other departments with their workloads whilst maintaining my work to great standard and training new members of staff.
• I developed and maintained working knowledge by completing all relevant training and my attention to detail has often produced great service via both telephony and written correspondence.
• I met and exceeded SLA’s to minimise delay and negative service perception impact and offered to reduce the workloads by offering overtime throughout the peak summer period.
Car Care Plan – May 2015 to April 2017
• I carried out negotiations between clients, insurance firms and auto dealerships on behalf of our clients for successful claim outcomes via telephone and written correspondence.
• Using discretion I was able to negotiate increases for the car insurance claims for clients in my workload and identify fraudulent claims.
National Australia Banking Group (Yorkshire and Clydesdale Bank) – 2012 – May 2015
• I successfully managed accounts to assist clients in severe financial hardship and also experiencing acute ill health and those with financial disputes.
• I carried out investigations and reviewed of personal accounts and medical histories to present to senior management for consideration of write off. This involved liaising and communicating with financial services, medical advisers and legal advisers through both oral and written communication to establish the outcomes.
• I was also responsible for distributing the daily workloads amongst our teams.
• As a result I was often acknowledged as the employee of the month and awarded for excellent customer service.
July 2010 – August 2011 Public Health Nutrition Intern – Mwanamugimu Nutrition Unit, Mulago Hospital Complex
• I researched, delivered, monitored and evaluated healthy eating sessions delivered to parents and caretakers of malnourished children across 7 paediatric wards.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||£10|