My way of teaching is very fundamental yet descriptive and can make a student understand even the basics of every topic. I believe in making the student visualize the entire scenario in an imaginary 3D world. this will help the student understand most of the complex pathways biological networks and microbial interactions.
I am B.Tech graduate in Biotechnology from Lovely Professional University, and presently enrolled for a masters course (M.tech in Computational Biology) from Anna University. I have a sound background in Microbiology and Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Immunology, metabolism and enzyme kinetics.
Center for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai 600025, India
(concealed information) +91-(concealed information)
Anna University Chennai, India
Master of Technology: Computational Biology Sep 2018 - Present
• Recipient of DBT Fellowship of 12,400 p.m. for M.Tech Computational Biology 2018-2020
• 5th Rank overall in Pondicherry University Entrance Exam 2018
• Relevant coursework: Computational Biology, Computational Systems Biology, Machine Learning, ANN
• GPA obtained: 8.6/10.0
Lovely Professional University Jalandhar, India
Bachelor of Technology: Biotechnology Aug 2010 - May 2014
• GPA obtained: 6.33/10.0
• Relevant coursework: Genetic Engineering, Bioinformatics, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Immunology, Microbiology
INTERNSHIP / RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Department of Biotechnology Chennai, India
Analysis of Underground Metabolic Networks 15 May 2019 – 30 June 2019
• Study of the underground networks of metabolism
• Flux balance analysis for predicting the maximum product yield
Lovely Professional University, Department of Biotechnology Jalandhar, India
Green synthesis and characterization of d-block metal nanoparticles Jan 2014 – Apr 2014
• Synthesized nanoparticles of Ag, Zn and Cu using Parthenium hysterophorus
• Analyzed the samples via TEM, SEM, FTIR, spectrophotometry and EDX.
National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, Department of Virology Kolkata, India
A Study on Detection and Molecular Characterization of Rotavirus Genotypes from Hospitalized Patients Suffering from Acute Gastroenteritis in Kolkata June 2013 – July 2013
• Did molecular characterization studies of rotavirus serotypes from gastroenteritis patients to find the most prominent strain responsible for viral gastroenteritis in India.
Mahavir Cancer Research Center Patna, India
Bioinstrumentation and Biochemical Tests and Effect of Pesticides on Albino Mice Jun 2012 – July 2012
• Administered endosulfan on Swiss albino mice models to check its effects and variouschangestakingplaceintheirbody as wellas theirbiologicalsystems.
Indian Statistical Institute, Biological Anthropology Unit Kolkata, India
Research Methods in Biology/Social Science and Application of Statistics 14 Jan 2019 – 18 Jan 2019
• Research design and research methodologies
• Statistical analysis using SPSS ( Hypothesis testing, parametric / non parametric tests, ANOVA, cluster analysis, principal component analysis)
Chegg India Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi, India
Online Subject Expert: Biology Oct 2016 – Present
• Online tutor for students from 12th to graduation
Thyrocare Technologies Limited Navi Mumbai, India
Publication Executive Jan 2017 – Apr 2017
• Published articles in monthly magazines on preventive healthcare methods
Reliance Life Science Pvt. Ltd Navi Mumbai, India
Production Executive July 2014 – June 2016
• Handled production activities and downstream processing of plasma proteins
Datta A, Patra C, Bharadwaj H, Kaur S, Dimri, et al. (2017) Green Synthesis of Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles Using Parthenium hysterohorusLeaf Extract and Evaluation of their Antibacterial Properties. J BiotechnolBiomater 7:271. doi: 10.4172/2155-952X.1000271
He has a deep knowledge and passion for microbiology ....he makes the things easy to understand .He is hard-working and he is having expert communication skill.He is a good teacher , I am from computer science background and he teaches me many subjects from biology and I can able to understand the subject and also develop an interest for those subject .He has terrific ability to motivate as well as increases the confidence of the students by his teaching.
Arinjoy is my classmate at Anna University. He was filled with a plethora of skills and knowledge in Biology related subjects like microbiology, molecular biology, biotechnology, cellular biology. He also has good presentation skill in conference seminars.
microbiology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest molecular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, biotechnology lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|