I will approach each topic by looking at the overall aspect, after which I would focus on the details that matter to achieve dexterity. Practice makes perfect, most of the lessons will be spent exploring different types of questions. The difficulty of questions will increase to prepare you for your final exam.
O Levels - 4A*'s 3A 3B
GCE A Levels - 3A(Maths, Physics, Chemistry), B (Further Maths)
Scored 94% on GCE A-Level Mathematics
BEng Mechanical Engineering - First Class Honours (University of Southampton)
MSc Finance - Currently Studying (Imperial College Business School - London)
Travel costs will depend on the location of the student.
Flexible with regards to Class times
Email - (concealed information)
Imperial College Business School, London 2017-2018
MSc Finance (Expected - First Class Honours)
University of Southampton, Southampton 2014-2017
BEng Mechanical Engineering (Obtained – First Class Honours)
Colombo International School, Colombo 2001-2014
A Level: - Mathematics-A (94%), Chemistry-A, Physics-A, Further Math-B
NDB Securities June 2017- August 2017
• Conducted in-depth research on telecommunication, insurance, banking, food & beverage, and commodity industries; with a top down approach to perceive and determine each industries future; findings were included in research reports released by firm
• Evaluated company financials of 20+ selected equities and performed ratio analysis with Bloomberg to critically evaluate company performance and forecast for the future; developed a financial model for a commodity firm to recommend buy/hold/sell of stock
• Summarised 192 East-Asian textile companies highlighting their history, strengths, global coverage, financials and future-plans to facilitate a large M&A transaction. Commended for effective and efficient work throughout the internship by the Head of department
Capital Alliance Partners Limited July 2016- September 2016
• Constructed financial models, information memorandums, mandates, one pagers and other related documents to be presented to clients. Attended voluntary financial modeling classes that helped exercise and understand DCF valuation of companies
• Facilitated Senior Analyst’s study of hospitality, payment gateway, insurance, e-commerce and other industries by analysing key performance indicators sourced from Bloomberg and by obtaining peer multiples to perform valuations
• Wrote an in-depth report on the insurance sector to get an overall comparison between the nation’s performance and a leading insurance provider’s performance; Report aided insurance companies considering restructuring and dilution
• Engaged in 5+ meetings with high-net worth individuals who were interested in IPO’s and M&A deals; witnessed effective communication and presentation skills of a pitch deck
Unic Jewellery June 2014-August 2014
• Managed jewellery transactions, maintained relationships with 15+ clients and delivered quality service by having a quick turnaround on queries and kept clients regularly updated on the progress of their jewellery piece
• Promoted the 432USD/oz drop in gold price with extensive research; persuaded clients of this ideal drop for future growth; commended by team for high-calibre of research
• Prepared balance sheets, income statements and other financial documents by calculating and feeding data accurately into the system
• Devised and presented business strategies and marketing ideas following extensive market research; particularly targeting customer reach and product pricing
• Founded and led a charity organisation consisting of approximately 30+ individuals aimed at providing the needful for the underprivileged
• Organised several fundraisers in public schools and private schools to bring up a capital of £1000+ to facilitate charity projects; took responsibility for budgeting and handling organisation’s money
• Refurbished a run-down hospital, 300Km from the city, which was severely affected by the civil war in Sri Lanka. Provided building material and carried out tasks to bring the hospital back to life.
• Made donations to 5+ villages and foundations, including the Mother Teresa Foundation
Languages: - English- Fluent, Tamil- Native, Sinhala- Conversational
Software: - Python, Matlab, VBA, Solidworks
Futures in Finance Committee:- Raised sponsorship by contacting several companies, wrote articles to be published on websites and managed the Twitter account advertising the conference.
Stock Trading:- Personal trading in the commodities, Indices and FX market and spread betting; ROI>300%
Society:- President of the Chess society, Sponsorship Rep at Hindu Society, basketball, athletics and cricket
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|