I have taught ages between 7 years and upwards with great expeprience and assertiveness. I tackle each student differently and set them goals or targets for performance and self motivation. making each session enjoyable and fun helps students engage more and be more assertive.
I am a current Masters' student at University of Sunderland in London studying International Tourism; I have attained a first class degree last year and currently ama tutor at a college. I have over 10 years of private tuition experience.
University of Sunderland in London
B.Sc. with Honours:
International Hospitality in Tourism Management (First Class with Honours)
London Churchill College
Hospitality Management (Distinction)
East Ham College
Graphics Design (Merit)
Tom Hood School
P E (C) English Double. (A)
London Churchill College: Personal Tutor (February 2018-Present)
• To support tutees in their personal, academic, and professional development;
• Act as a key point of contact for students with regular meetings at least once per semester throughout the students programme;
• Build a relationship to help students become part of the learning and teaching community;
• Offer personal support on a range of topics that might include academic difficulty.
Sainsburys Lewisham: Team leader (December 2017-January 2018)
• Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office
• Manage inventories and stock, including keeping detailed records of inventory use and sales, and advising management on ordering where necessary
• Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
• Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
• Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
• Locking up store, ensure all doors are locked and alarm are set before leaving
University of Sunderland in London: Football Co-Ordinator (Oct 2017 – present)
• Contribute to the effective promotion of all football programmes at the University through open days, social media and all other communication channels.
• Undertake any other reasonable duties as required within the responsibilities of the role;
• Deal with internal and external enquiries in person, by email and by phone, and to provide appropriate advice, information and direction.
• To grow and sustain football participation with particular focus upon the University's internal programmes through marketing
• Support the University’s Football Activator post and contribute to associated projects.
• Coordinate a volunteer workforce to provide high quality opportunities both internally and externally, for students to volunteer within football.
Tutor for Math’s and English (Jun 2007-Aug 2017)
• Preparing, planning and organising classes before each session
• Mark, assess work, and provide feedback
• Prepare homework for each individual
• Teaching GCSE standards
• Motivating students to gain the maximum potential
• Preparing for tests
• Working in accordance with the examining board
Fresh Property Management Branch Manager (Jan 2006-Aug 2010)
• looking at and collecting information about a property, and arranging for photographs to be taken;
• estimating the value of the property; marketing and promoting properties for sale;
• managing properties and collecting or organising rent payments if required; arranging conveyancing;
• Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial market.
• valuation, which involves looking at the property's condition, comparing this with others in the area and applying local market knowledge;
• Negotiation, which takes place between prospective buyers and sellers, with the aim of achieving the best sale price.
• written and verbal communication skills
• Teamwork skills.
• Pricing, presentation of property details, advertising, viewings, communication and attitude
Tesco’s Leytonstone (Manager/Duty 2002-2006)
• managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency; working and managing a large number of staff
• managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control;
• analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits;
• analysing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning e.g. weather, special; events, etc.;
• using information technology to record sales figures and for data analysis and forward planning;
• dealing with staffing issues: interviewing potential staff; conducting appraisals and performance reviews; and providing or organising training and development; using initiative
• ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met; apply health and safety checks
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£94||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£179||Not available|