When I teach Maths, I make sure I find the best method in which a student can understand more on what I teach. I treat every student fairly because I believe every student have the potential to excel in Maths. In order to do this, I make sure I emphasise on the purpose on learning and application purpose so it provides a better understanding to students. I love to teach children who wants to score better in Mathematics and to understand more on why Maths is an important part in our daily life. And I believe teaching on a one to one basis will help improve a child's confidence towards studying and creates less stress to them.
The £5 cost will include both ways of travel
I am an in ternational student who is currently studying MSc in Mechanical Engineering at Coventry Unversity. I have recently worked with the Maths Magical Club at Gosford Park Primary School (KS2 Group). I have had almost 2 years of work experience in teaching student up to Year 9 under the IGCSE. I am also well versed with the GCE Cambridge A-Level Maths.
A MSc Mechanical Engineering student who have recently gained experience working in a pharmaceutical company for 6 months, being exposed to the safety compliance team, and working in the manufacturing sector for GlaxoSmithKline. Been in the part time teaching industry for more than a year with a good understanding in the IGCSE and GCE Cambridge A- Level education. Currently seeking a part time as a Mathematic teacher for KS1, KS2 or secondary school levels.
Education and Qualifications
Sep 17’ – present Coventry University
MSc Mechanical Engineering
Key modules: Computer Aided Design, Engineering Stimulation and Analysis, Stress, Project Management, Thermofluid Systems, Metrology and Lightweight Advanced Materials, Control Engineering, Durability and Reliability- Vehicle Structures, Individual Project
Sep 13’ – Jun 16’ University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
BEng Hons Mechanical Engineering
Final Year Project: Image Characterization of Different Fuels with Different Images
• Project tested on the stimulation and analysis via MATLAB
• Performance of fuel like methane and propane during combustion were analysed and the results are obtained to see how the colour affects the fuel compositions.
Jan 12’ – Jun 13’ St. John’s International School
GCE Cambridge A Levels
Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Biology
Relevant Professional Experience
Mar 17’ – Aug 17’ GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Ulu Kelang
• Worked with the engineering department and in charge of the production sector’s safety.
• Required to monitor all managers’ progress (via Action Tracker) on their projects and dateline and willing to assist in completing them.
• Worked on my own project (Upgrading one of the production site) and Lock-Out-Tag out system for operators.
• Exposed to how Operational Qualifications work at the Production Department
• Create manuals focusing on procedures of safety on both Word, Publisher and PDF format to make it accessible for all including the visual pictures captured
• Computer skills: CATIA , MATLAB, Creo Parametric 2.0, Microsoft Office (including Publisher), Hypermesh, Ansys
• Basic, Intermediate and Advance Level Certificate in Microsoft Excel 2015, Certificate in Essentials in SOLIDWORKS
Additional Employment Experience
Nov 17’- Dec17’ Magical Maths Harborough Innovation Centre
Primary Maths Teacher
• Assisting student to understand the application and to develop a better interest in Mathematics- Lesson Planning
• Communication Skills- Adapting to how do I speak to my students
• Time management- Balanced schedule for studying and teaching
Jan 17’- Aug 17’ Private Maths Tutor
• Teaching my student privately about Mathematics for Year 7,8 and 9
• Guide thoroughly on how to understand and handle difficult Mathematic questions
Oct 16’ – Nov 16’ Forte Ampang
• Teaching small groups of two to seven children with Grades 1 to 5.
• Assisting students with piano theory and practical learning via creative ways
July 16’- Dec 16’ Academic Tuition Centre
Lower Secondary Mathematic Teacher
• Teaching small groups of Year 7, 8 and 9 for Cambridge Level.
• Make sure I give proper explanation and guidance to each student and still maintain their interest in studying
Interests and Achievements
• Selected for GE’s Dare to Lead (Leadership Program)
• Malaysian Taekwondo Clubs Association: Black Belt Certificate 1st Poom
• Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing (QCF) Grade 2 Tap: Distinction
• The 8th National English Debate Competition Participant
• Participant in Environmental Awareness Program and Environmental Conservational Activity
• Secondary School Prefect in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Aminuddin Baki
• Federal Territory Amateur Athletics Associations (Distance: 6.2km marathon)
• The Associated Board of the Royal School of Music: Grade 5 Piano
References- available upon request
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£125||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£250||£200|