I prefer to help each student with their own individual method since every student has a unique way of thinking and it is important to work around that. I believe in a strong grasp of the fundamental concepts for Physics and Maths which can make a lot of A level content much easier to understand and often can allow students to tackle new problems with ease.
I am a student at the University of Cambridge, I have completed my undergraduate in Physics at Cambridge in 2020. I will be returning to Cambridge to start my Masters in 2021 due to the COVID situation, I have experience teaching Sixth Form students to an A-level standard for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
I am flexible and open to discussion about fees for tuition
MASTER’S IN PHYSICS, UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE
I am currently studying for a Master’s in Physics, due to COVID-19 I have delayed the start of my course for a year so I will begin in the academic year 2021, I will be studying Advanced Quantum Condensed Matter, Particle Physics and the Physics of the Earth as a Planet. In addition to this, I will be completing a research project revolving around the Quantum Hall effect in GaAs doped semiconductors.
NATURAL SCIENCES(PHYSICS), UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE
I completed my Bachelor’s in the Natural Sciences Tripos specializing in Physics with a 2.i degree, during this course I have studied Chemistry, Materials Science and Mathematics in addition to Physics during my first year of undergraduate. I also studied Mathematics for an additional year due to the structure of the Natural Sciences Tripos. During my course I have completed various research projects with the most notable being a Josephson Junction investigation in superconducting materials and a study on Semiconductor Quantum Devices.
A LEVELS, LONDON ACADEMY OF EXCELLENCE
I studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics in A-level, receiving grades of A*A*A respectively. I have also studied Further Mathematics and Biology to an AS-level receiving the max grade of A for AS studies in both disciplines. During my A-levels I have mentored students from the year below to help with their subjects as I was excellent at GCSE and AS level too.
• Experience in practical research using GaAs semiconductors, superconducting materials and optical devices.
• I can code in Python for scientific analysis, I have created a working Ising Model to study magnetism using scientific Python.
• Experience tutoring sixth form students, I can understand different ways students think about the same problem so I can assess how to help each person individually • MATLAB experience for data analysis of large scientific datasets from practical studies.
• Logical Problem-solving skills from having to devise different methods of gathering data and testing hypothesizes.
• Natural confident speaker, I have done public speaking when I was younger and have worked in many group projects where having a strong voice helps to steer the team.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|