I am a Post Graduate Student at The University of Manchester. I have an undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering. I have experience of giving lessons in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to the high school and senior secondary school students. I also have good knowledge of the Chemical Engineering subjects; heat transfer, transport phenomena, separation principals, mass transfer, chemical reaction engineering and others.
I have been giving lessons several times as a part time since my completion of secondary school in 2008 and even after my completion of the Chemical Engineering BSc. I am able to explain my students in a clear and lucid way since my fundamentals are strong. I have given lessons 1 on one and also to groups through notes/presentations.
- Part-time Retail Assistant for cash handling/checkout operation, UK (Dec 16-Present)
- Student Representative at Students’ Union University of Manchester, UK (Oct 16-Present)
- Product Analyst, National Petrochemical Industrial Company (NATPET), KSA (Jan 14-Sept 16)
- University of Manchester-MSc Polymer Materials Science and Engineering (expected 2017)
- Aligarh Muslim University-Bachelors of Technology in Chemical Engineering (2013)
- International Indian School-Jeddah-Senior Secondary Examination CBSE (10+2) (2008)
- Best employee of the year award at NATPET Annual Staff Party, March 16, 2016
- United Nations RIO+20 India Certification Program excellence grade B.
- Recognize Refugee Rights Society of University of Manchester, UK
- Student Representative Activities, University of Manchester
- STAR Ambassador, University of Manchester
- Events organizer during College Week at the undergraduate level, India (2012-13
- Organizer and volunteer for Summer Classes for School Students, Saudi Arabia (2014-16):
- Anti-Polio Campaign, Saudi Arabia (2004)
Hobbies, Languages and Skills
Swimming, Table Tennis, English (Fluent), Hindi & Urdu (Mother tongue), Arabic (Intermediate), MS Office, Python Programming.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£10||£10||Not available|
|5 hours||£50||£50||Not available|
|10 hours||£100||£100||Not available|