My teaching method will be based on my student's requirements and what they would like to cover to allow them to become more confident with the topic. I will take suggestions on what they would like to cover in previous lessons.
I will start by covering content material, covering examples throughout to complement each concept and will answer any questions asked, if not fully understood before continuing. Then set a few questions for you to answer to see if you have understood the topic.
I am a student studying Mathematics and Economics at the LSE. Although I do not pursue a degree in Physics, I thoroughly enjoyed studying it at A-levels. I was particularly interested in waves and quantum physics. I am committed towards sharing my knowledge and helping others excel in academically.
If you need to cancel, please contact me in advance before day of lesson.
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) Oct 2019- Jun 2022
• BSc Mathematics and Economics
Beauchamp College Sept 2017- Jun 2019
• A-Level results: Mathematics (A*), Physics (A), Business (B), AS Further Mathematics (A), Extended Project qualification (A*)
St Paul’s Catholic School Sept 2012- Jun 2017
• GCSE’S: Mathematics (9), English Literature (7), English Language (7), Religious Studies (A*), History (A), Geography (A), Product Design (A).
• IGCSE’S: Physics (A*), Chemistry (A*), Biology (A*)
WORK EXPERIENCE & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE:
Sterling Chartered Accountants, Leicester Aug 2018
• Worked with accountants reviewing the accounts of various clients and observing the process of decision making, as a result improving my communication skills.
• Gained skills using Excel software to organise various transactions and transfer of monetary assets and auditing of different client’s accounts.
Heacham Dental Practice, Leicester Aug 2017
• Enhanced my interpersonal skills when communicating with patients and their experiences.
• Learnt the importance of making quick and effective decisions in critical situations.
Maths Mentor (Beauchamp College) Leicester | Volunteer Jul 2017 – Nov 2017
• Assisted GCSE students in developing their mathematical knowledge and academic confidence.
• Consolidated my communication and management skills further, also becoming more flexible and patient upon encountering new abilities.
• Shadowed the teacher’s tasks, hence developing my teaching ability too.
Electrical Engineering Insight, Leicester Jul 2017 – Aug 2017
• Shadowed an electrical engineer and assisted him in his additional work objectives.
• Contributed in certain problems to amending complex circuit systems within various buildings and houses. Improved overall understanding, critical thinking and problem solving to adapt to the different layouts.
• Complemented my interest in A- level physics and prompted more logical thinking too.
Young Investment Banker Programme (UCL), London April 2018
• Participated in group challenges which consisted of various example case studies of M&A such as Coca-Cola takeover of Pepsi.
• Opportunity to analyse exchange rates and various commodities in making a successful decision in interactive simulations with experienced investment bankers.
• Roleplay scenarios of trading stocks; learnt the art of negotiation and pricing.
SKILLS & ACTIVITIES:
Languages: English (Fluent) and Tamil (Native)
IT Skills: Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Python (basic)
Achievements & Interests: Societies (Mathematics, Economics, Hedge Fund, Chess, Business and Investment), London School of Economics Badminton team.
physics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£12||Not available||£12|
|5 hours||£50||Not available||£60|
|10 hours||£100||Not available||£120|