I helped a few students with maths and physics in my last year of high school. I found that by giving them lots of different examples they understood the material more than just by using one example. (E.g., if explaining Newton’s second law, we would cover not only “F =m*a” and the ‘standard’ definition, but rather look at examples where this is used, in every day life but also in more abstract (perhaps, more interesting) concepts, such as black holes, for example)
I graduated from the European School of Strasbourg in the summer of 2019, and have since been studying maths and physics at the University of Strathclyde.
Please reach out to me so we can agree on the travel costs.
• European School of Strasbourg (France) 2010-2019, Obtention of European Baccalaureate Diploma
• Studied Chemistry/Basics of Quantum physics at Oxford Summer Courses 2018
• Studied theoretical physics at CERN S’Cool LAB Summer Camp 2018
• Participation in the European Schools Science Symposium in 2017 and 2019
• Work experience at CNRS, Institut Charles Sadron, Strasbourg, France
Amazing teacher! Listens and explains things clearly! I would recommend
Without her I couldn't have passed my A levels/ baccalaureate.There isn't anyone out there better than Katarina. She is gifted in physics and amazing at explaining . If you don't get something she will slowly go over it again whilst being patient with you.Would always recommend .
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£8||£8|