I am looking to tutor students at all levels in the school system, be it Higher, National 5, GCSE, or even pre-qualification years. My method of learning and teaching Maths is very similar, I like to break down a subject to its components, and first make sure I am proficient in every aspect of the topic and then test my knowledge with exam level questions. I have found this method works best for me but of course every person learns in a different way so I will endeavour to find the method that suits you best!
I am a Mathematics Student at the University of Edinburgh and have experience tutoring and helping out In school classes through volunteering in High School. Having completed the Scottish Maths qualifications myself I have a clear insight as to how to pass these exams and more importantly how to achieve good grades in these exams. I am very keen on teaching and it is something I enjoy and I believe it is of benefit not just to the student but to myself, as it deepens my understanding of the subject I am studying!
- Currently Studying BsC in Mathematics at The University of Edinburgh
- I am currently in my first year of study, averaging above a first class honours grade so far.
High School Qualifications
- A grade at Advanced Higher and Higher Maths
- A grades in numerous other Higher and Advanced Higher Qualifications such as Business Management, Chemistry and English.
- Top of year in annual Maths Challenge in my last year of School.
- Volunteered throughout High School assisting with teaching and one on one classes with National 5 and National 4 students.
-Experience with one on one National 5 Maths tutoring outside of school.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|