Statistics and Probability (theorems and exercises)
Graph Theory (theorems and exercises)
Linear Programming (theorems and problems, simplex method)
Optimization - related to linear programming and 2d and 3D max-min problems.
Financial Mathematics -interest rates and optimal decisions
Teaching with Technology - geogebra software
Geometry - 2D and 3D
1. Lecturer of Statistics and Probability, Linear Programming and Optimization, Financial Mathematics. Teaching with Technology in: Statistics and Probability, Linear Programming and Optimization - 11 yrs
2. Mathematics Teacher in Middle Schools - 18 yrs
3. Mathematics Tutor (37 Years). Competent tutor in: mathematical analysis, probability and statistics, graph theory, discrete mathematics, algebra, geometry, analytical geometry, linear programming, financial mathematics, differential equations etc.
Methods and techniques:
Lecture or presentation; Visual demonstrations and practice; individualization and group
management; dialogue, questions and thought provocations. Stimulation and generation of creative ideas, problem solving, design challenge, purposeful involvement of students, investigation using technology.
Characteristics as a tutor: Patient, very skilled and expert of the above subjects, able to share and pass the information to the others (the students grasp the concepts, understand the input teaching methodology and progress), the students feel very comfortable with me during the teaching and conversation, mature more than the border line hence the parents trust their children with me having no hesitation, persistent in equipping the students despite their continued problematic issues or failures, common-sense to deal with the different situations, tutor with the room door open or in the presence of other people, good hygiene and full of passion for my subjects.
Mathematics teacher for middle school Lecturer in University: Probability and Statistics, linear Programming, Graph Theory, Financial Mathematics, Religious Associate , Professional Math Tutor
1. Mathematics Lecturer
University of Elbasan, Albania - Sep '05 - Sep '16 (11 Years)
Lecturer of Statistics and Probability, Linear Programming and Optimization, Financial Mathematics. Teaching with Technology in: Statistics and Probability, Linear Programming and Optimization.
2. Mathematics Teacher
Middle Schools, Elbasan - Sep '77 - Sep '95 (18 Years)
Teacher of mathematical analysis, algebra, geometry and astronomy.
3. Christian Missionary and Church Pastor
Religious associate professional (Christian Missions in Albania and Kosovo) , Albania
Sep '95 - Jul '04 (8 Years, 10 Months) - 10 year experience with Christian Missionaries from USA, UK, Germany, Netherland, Austria, Norway, Finland, Italy,
Sweden, South Korea etc - ministering in Albania and Kosovo.
4. Mathematics Tutor Enterpreneur, Albania - Sep '80 - Present (37 Years)
Competent tutor in: mathematical analysis, probability and statistics, graph theory, discrete mathematics, algebra, geometry, analitical geometry, linear programming, financial mathematics, differential equations etc.
5. Assistant Lecturer, University of Elbasan, Albania, Elbasan, Albania
Sep '90 - Jun '04 (13 Years, 9 Months)
1. Doctorate Degree (COMPLETED '16) | Mathematics and Computer Sciences
University of Debrecen/Institute of Mathematics, Debrecen (Hungary)
Oct '10 - May '16
PhD Thesis: GeoGebra in Teaching and Learning Mathematics in Albanian Secondary Schools - Experiment in five secondary schools in Albania: Teaching and Learning Mathematics with GeoGebra versus Traditional Method (2009 – 2012)
2. Master Degree (COMPLETED '07) | Probability and Statistics, University of Tirana/Natural Sciences, Tirana. Nov '02 - Jun '07
3. Bachelor Degree '77 | Mathematics, University of Tirana/Natural Sciences, Tirana
Sep '73 - Jun '77. Teacher of mathematics for Middle schools
4. Bachelor Degree (COMPLETED '99) | Diploma of Theology, Albanian Bible Institute, Durre, Albania. Sep '97 - Dec '99
Recognition of successfully completion of the standard program of Christian theology.
• Mastery of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, (Expert) 7 to 8 Years
Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and a desire to quickly learn and master other systems
Microsoft Mathematics, GeoGebra software (Expert) 7 to 8 Years
• Knowledge of and familiarity with IT solutions and data bases (Advanced) 6 to 7 Years
• Christian Mission Ministering (Expert) More than 10 Years
Serving in Albania and Kosovo (with missionaries from from USA, UK, Germany, Netherland, Austria, Norway, Finland, Italy, Sweden, South Korea etc.)
• Human Rights activist and leader (Expert) 9 to 10 Year, Working for Amnesty International - chair of AI groups in Albania.
Author of more than 20 papers and 2 books.
Perfect! Unfortunately, I only had one lesson with dr Pellumb. He is such a sweet man and I think can provide great value at high school levels.
Would benefit from better technology and preparation before the lessons.
He and his friend were upset with the numerous formulas in Statistics: how they can be memorized?!
Let all understand: mathematics needs time and endless efforts to memorize formulas and algorithms if you want to be successful and fruitful.
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest finance lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, econometrics lessons for all!
Taking probability lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|