My teaching method is to use real life situations to make the subject more approachable and easier to remember. I adapt my teaching to each pupil depending on their strengths. I am able to explain methods and ideas in different ways, suiting the pupils needs.
I am a Mathematics teacher in the Chester area who is qualified to teach up to GCSE/A Level standard (including Further Maths). I am also able to tutor Science GCSE. I am a young and enthusiastic teacher who loves helping students make progress, either as one off lessons or as a set of regular lessons.
South Cheshire College, Crewe Campus
- GCSE Maths (both foundation and higher tier)
- Core Maths (Level 3)
Supply Secondary Teach
Various roles including:
- Teaching Assistant
- Cover Supervisor
- Exam Invigilator
Business Development Assistant
- Developing and enhancing in-house software created by the company
- Pitch the software and its benefits to prospective clients
- Deliver training on the technology to all clients, as well as offer additional technical support
Previous to this role, I worked as an Audit Assistant for 3 years. I moved to the Business Technology department in Liverpool
BSc Mathematics - Studying towards
PGCE in Mathematics – Pass
University of York
SKE in Mathematics - Distinction
University of Chester
BSc Accountancy (Hons) - 2:1
University of Birmingham
- I completed the degree part time, as well as working full-time in KPMG, a big four accountancy company which was incredibly demanding
Further Maths: A
Welsh Baccalaureate: A
AS Biology: B
14 GCSE’s - 8A*, 5A, 1B
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£30|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£150|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£300|