My teaching method is discussion approach. I base my lessons on demonstrations bearing in mind the strengths and weakness of my students. I approach each topic by setting task for the prospective student taking into account his or her level, understanding and a student centred approach learning from known to unknown.
Teaching of Mathematics, handling multifaceted tasks with a proven track record of my students always achieving 100% (A* - C) in their final exams. Have experience of teaching in main stream school and also assisting students on one-to-one basis to prepare for their final exams.
In the event of cancellation please notify me a day in advance. Thank you.
Mathematics Teacher offering versatile teaching techniques and an excellent communicator. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to changes. Works independently and exceeds expectations. Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality. Proven to work as part of a team as well as on individual assignments. Looking to expand on these skills when given the opportunity.
2008 – 2012
SOUTHALL SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES AND MISSIONARY OERIENTATION/
UNIVERSITY OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE
• New Testament
• Old Testament
• Christian Doctrine
• Other Religions
• Leadership and Church Planting
1999 – 2002
SUNYANI POLYTECHNIC : HND IN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY : SECOND CLASS
• Building Mathematics
• Building Science
• Building drawing
• Communication Skills
• Construction Technology
• Construction Accounting
• Computer Application
• Company law
• Land Surveying
• Technical Report Writing
• Human Relations
1990 – 1993
ST JOSEPH’S TEACHER TRAINING COLLEGE : TEACHER’S CERT ‘A’
• English Language
• Technical Drawing and Skills
1985 – 1990
BOMAA SECONDARY SCHOOL : SECOND DIVISION
• English Language
• Agricultural Science
• Bible Knowledge
• An engaging personality and teaching style
• Clear objectives for lessons
• Effective discipline
• Good classroom management skills
• Good communication with parents and students
• High expectations
• Knowledge of curriculum and standards
• Knowledge of subject matter
• File Management
• Integrated e – document production
• Manipulating spreadsheet and graphs
• Creating and using a data base
• E – publication creation
SHANNON COURT ROAD
CARE SUPPORT WORKER
Helping residents with their immediate needs such as dressing, washing, oral care feeding and maintaining their hygiene.
Getting to know residents personally.
Providing residents with emotional support and
contribute positively to their well being.
Hoisting residents to and from bed
Recording residents activities of daily living onto icare
Filing of cream charts, food charts, behaviour charts weight charts, etc
Establishing a good communication with residents and colleagues and reporting findings to shift leaders.
THE ROYAL CARILLION DOMESTIC 2008 - 2012
LONDON HOSPITAL HOUSEKEEPING ASSISTANT
• Regeneration of food
• Using probe thermometer to check food temperature
• Serving patients food, washing dishes, washing and taking inventory of supplied mops and mopping of floor
• Communicated effectively with multiple colleagues to plan meetings, always punctual and at all times
follow work ethics.
• Established strong relationships with colleagues to gain support and effectively achieve result.
P O BOX 549
ST. JAMES JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
2002 - 2008
Teaching of Mathematics, handling multifaceted tasks (e.g., data entry, filing, records management and billing) as the assistant to the headmaster. Filling of continuous assessment forms of final year students for the West African Examination Council. In charge of capitation grants from the Ministry of Education. Coordinated travel arrangements, maintained database and ensured the delivery of premium service to parents. Quickly became a trusted assistant known for “can-do” attitude, flexibility and high-quality work.
• Communicated effectively with multiple colleagues to plan meetings and prepare welcome packages for parents and fresh students.
• Established strong relationships to gain support and effectively achieve results.
• Helped coordinate a number of open-day events that contributed to consistently high enrolment levels.
• Entrusted to manage office in the Head teacher’s absence
• Provided timely, courteous and knowledgeable response to information requests and prepared official student correspondence.
• Earned excellent feedback during performance reviews, with citations for excellence in areas including work volume, accuracy and quality; ability to learn and master new concepts; positive work ethic; and commitment to providing unsurpassed teaching techniques.
• Elected Events Secretary for the St. James’ Junior High School speech and price giving day; assisted with sourcing a venue, selecting catering and selling tickets for successful event attended by 450 students
• Awarded the beat teacher prize for St. James Junior High School 2005/2006 Academic year for students obtaining 100% pass in Mathematics in their Basic Education Certificate Examination.
• Performance Achievement Certificate for punctuality, hard work and discipline at school
• Member of the St. James Junior High School cultural group.
• Regularly rode bicycle for St. James Teachers Association and dancing club
• Also enjoy going to the cinema, driving and swimming
P O BOX 221
ROMAN CATHOLIC JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
1993 – 1999
Duties included classroom teaching of Mathematics, English Language and Technical drawing/skills.
• Excellent class management
• Guidance and counselling co-ordinator
Available On request
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£12||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£50||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£90||Not available|