I teach according to the student's needs. If quick question answers is effective , i'll aid in fastening the pace of the student to ensure the standard of his/her learning is high. I have been a member of many classes and my experience has best grounded me as a dynamic tutor
I am a student. have been the class ambassador and a council rep for most of my education. I am very eager to share knowledge and help by adapting my approach to tackle each students' needs. my passion is what makes learning fun
price negotiable on request
Mobile: (concealed information)2 | (concealed information)
2016-2018: Wembley High Technology College
A Level: Chemistry (A), Biology (A), Further Maths and Maths, predicted (A*,A*)
2013-2015: Wembley High Technology College
GCSE: 9A*s including Maths, 3As including English and French, and B in Drama.
2014- Present: Wembley High Technology College, London
1. Mathematics: Independent Research project conducted on Functions, Fourier Analysis, Vector Calculus, Statistics, Complex analysis and Differential Equations.
2. Chemistry: Kings college Taster Course on aptitude tests involved in forensics and qualitative tests.
3. Intu: A young investor programme gave a thorough education in the key areas of sales trading, by designing a trading strategy, evaluating prices of companies and stocks, and negotiating with other parties effectively.
4. Senior Maths challenge, rewarded silver medal
NCS Summer Camp
Role: Social Networking, skills development and Fundraisers. Aided in boosting confidence by practical key skills such as team working and presentational drills, useful when networking and sharing information among a team.
-Raising awareness of the causes of charities -Confidently approaching the public -Speaking appropriately to connect and share information about sensitive topics. -Developing friendships and participating in teamwork and trust activities -Respecting the personal space and right of opinion -Engaging in workshops and contributing in a drama production for entertainment purposes and to raise awareness about destroying preconceptions.
Elders voice charity Role: Fundraiser and hosting of tea party for the elderly. Aim in bridging generation gap between ages and the building of trustful and meaningful friendships among staff, carers and the elderly. Aided in building of trust through games and personal conversations which are effective in cliental communication.
-Raising awareness of the causes of our charity -Showing the public how we can bridge relations between youths and the elderly -Raising money through a bake sale to fund for a dinner party for an elderly care home -Asking for volunteers to come aboard and help us raise money -Confidently approaching the public -Speaking appropriately to connect and share information about sensitive topics with the elderly, showing Respect and their right to express their opinions
Budget Car Hire limited Role: Administrator. Able to communicate information among the various business sectors and conducted negotiations effectively.
Produce office documents e.g. Create and use of spreadsheets (excel mainly) -Completion of mail duties -Experienced scanning, filing, archiving and updating records -Meet deadlines -Communicate via telephone and email with good mannerism -Arrange meetings and event co-ordination -Organise personal work priorities -Multitasking to ensure time efficiency -Forming positive client and employee relations
Regals College November Role: Academic Tutor, communicating effectively and preparations of lesson and homework assignments. Developed key leadership qualities, and dealt with time management.
-Student Tuition and coursework preparation -Filing and organising assignments and student documents -Supervising -Center lay out and displays
Also Volunteered at St. Marks’s Foundation, Wembley primary School and Beechcroft medical centre, Wembley.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Completed the national Citizen Service
- Silver in both the junior and Senior Maths Challenge
- Achieved highest in college on the student investor challenge
- Completed the Target medicine programme for aspiring doctors
- Award for student with the most significant improvement in studies from year 11
- Debate mate finalist group within the college
SKILLS, ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS
Fluent in English, Hindi and Urdu
Currently learning Arabic
- Currently reading up on shares and stock trading
- Captain of College football team
- Established the Homework club and Model United Nations six form society
- Ran Several fundraisers and sponsored Fun runs
- Routinely attend Gym and Gym sessions e.g. boxing and physiotherapy exercises
- Reading the Financial Times and the Economist
- Training For the chess Olympian
References available on request
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||£17||Not available|