I am enthusiastic about getting good results. I believe very much in creativity and a patient approach.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a PhD in Engineering
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30 an hour.
- Where do you teach?
I mainly teach at student homes.
- When are you available?
Able to visit most days.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
From year 6 to A level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE and A levels.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Almost everything is easy providing you set time aside for it.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I worked as an engineer and then at a University and shifted to secondary level teaching and have been tutoring for 18 years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up to date DBS certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
Bsc from Loughborough University
PhD from Aston University
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Member of National association of tutors.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
The students range from 11+ level to A level.
• Bsc Chemical Engineering
• PhD Chemical Engineering
Dr Zac has tutored my youngest children for their 11+ school entry exams which they were successful in passing the exams for a highly competitive London school.
My daughter passed GCSE Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at grade A* as a result of the quality of teaching by Dr Zac.
I studied under his tutelage for my GCSEs and A-Levels. As a result of working with Dr. Zac I was able to achieve A* grades in GCSE Statistics, Mathematics and Physics and A grades in Biology and Chemistry. Furthermore I was able to achieve an A grade for A-Level Mathematics. I went on to study for a Mathematics degree at University and have graduated with Upper Second Class Honours (2:1).
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||Not available||£20|