I am an experienced teacher of Maths and Science up to GCSE. I am very patient and friendly with extensive subject knowledge .
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Maths and Science including Chemistry and Physics
- Tell me about your qualifications.
MSc masters degree and BSc hons degree
- How much do you charge?
£15 per hour plus travel expenses
- Where do you teach?
I live in Gelli, Rhondda. I will travel to you or come to my house if you prefer.
- When are you available?
Available at all times Monday to Friday, all times of the year .
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
KS2, KS3, GCSE
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Online tutoring by arrangement to suit requirements
- What kind of experience do you have?
Over 20 years teaching in Comprehensive schools
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I currently tutor 4 students from ages 10 to 15
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking school science lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|