- Hourly rate £20
- Response Time 3h
1st lesson free!
Maths, Computing & Biology by Imperial College London Biology Undergrad. For KS3 - A Level. London
- at your home
About the lesson
Each lesson is completely tailored to the student. This is done by:
* The first lesson aims to identify gaps in the student's knowledge and which areas they are most interested in.
* Each following lesson will cover the gaps/interests previously identified at the student's own pace. Any other gaps/interests identified during this lesson will also be covered.
Each lesson will typically have two parts:
1. Understanding the content.
2. Showing this understanding through problem solving, working through the problem with the student if neccessary.
These lessons aim not just to deliver neccessary content according to the school curriculum but to develop their understanding of how and when to use this content and also to develop the student's own interests & problem-solving abilities.
- AS Level
Previously taught students & family members on:
* Basic IT use, resulting in fully indepedant individuals who previously had little IT experience.
* How to program specific instructions within a program resulting in more efficient and successful programs
* Which mathematical solution is correct for a given problem and why resulting in a deeper understanding of how and when to use specific mathematical techniques
Reiss is an extremely knowledgeable, confident and charismatic individual. He has a very strong educational background and has always been a person who is willing to help others if they need it. He is able to explain things in detail whilst keeping it easy to understand, and overall is a very understanding, friendly and intelligent person.
Reiss is an approachable guy with both a great depth and breadth of knowledge; he uses it to help explain concepts and ideas to a very high, but understandable, standard. If you want to really do well in exams, Reiss will be perfect to help you.
View more recommendations
- 5h: £100
- 10h: £200