My preferred teaching method is to work from the existing notes of the student, as to teach the subject from another angle can cause confusion. I am sensitive to the need of the student to get the maximum out of the lesson, so I give the student complete freedom to direct the lesson.
I gave around 10 private lessons several years ago which were much appreciated.
Taught international GCSE Maths in India for two years. Students attained high grades.
I began a teacher training course around ten years ago and so have had experience in planning and giving math lessons in UK schools. I chose not to continue with the course when it became clear that the work load of being a full time teacher would interfere with my other interests in life.
SELF EMPLOYED CHARITY FUNDRAISER, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Fundraiser, Mar 2010 – Present
· Drive to selected supermarkets in England and Wales, set up charity display and collect donations.
Security Guard, Jan 2006 – May 2010
· Lock doors and gates of entrances and exits to secure buildings.
· Patrol industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
· Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
Volunteer worker for ISKCON, Feb 1995 – Present
· Give lectures, sing and play musical instruments in public, as part of the devotional tradition of Indian.
· Taught GCSE Mathematics, Combined Science and Geography in ISKCON school near Kolkata.
University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh
· I am a polite and pleasant person.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£170||Not available|