I am an Excellent Maths Teacher having 14 years experience in teaching at Middle School LeveI.
* I explain the concept of the topic in depth and ensure that my students understand it well.
* I work out a sum and ensure that it's understood. Then I give my students similar sums to work out.
* I analyse their thinking skills and problem solving skills in this process and then help them overcome their shortcomings by guiding them
* ensure that they work out more sums from reference books for eg. R.D Sharma so that they get sufficient practice and solve problems faster than before
* I make my classes so interesting that my students develop interest in Maths and learn enthusiastically.
500 per hour if the stuent's basics are weak
Iam a B.Com, B.Ed and have a remarkable 14 years experience of teaching Maths in the Middle School. I have been tutor since 2&1/2 years.
I have tutored 8 -10 students so far.
I have tutored students who failed in Maths earlier and after my tutoring they achieved 50-65% a great achievement for a failure.
I have also tutored B-grade students and helped them improve their grade
14 years of teaching Mathematics in the Middle School. I have good communication skills and am able to express well. I teach excellently and make the class interesting therefore my students enjoy the class. I have a very good reputation in my school. I am dedicated towards my job
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, geometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£3|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£17|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£33|