Hello. I am an EU qualified Teacher of Science and Maths up to A' level. I also trained as a Secondary School Science Teacher and I have Qualified Teacher Status. I am a registered Protocol National Lecturer.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Chemistry , Maths and Physics from GCSE to A level
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have UK qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- How much do you charge?
I charge £25.00 per 60min of AS/A2 level Maths £25.00 per 60min of AS/A2 level Chemistry and Physics . I charge £20.00 per 60min of GCSE level Maths and Physics and Chemistry.
- Where do you teach?
I teach mainly online using modern interactive teaching software including a whiteboard. I also do home visits around Hertfordshire and some areas of London. This latter facility is however dependant on the route involved.
- When are you available?
I am available after school hours during the week and on weekends. I strongly encourage students to invest some of their vacation time in revising and reading ahead to avoid last minute panic exam preparations.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
KS3, KS4 and KS5.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
OCR, Edexel and AQA GCSE and A'Level qualifications.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been a Maths and Science Tutor in the UK since 2008. I have experience with OCR, AQA and Edexel specifications for Pure Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Mechanics.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
CRB/ BDB available.
- Where and with whom did you train?
Technical University of Lodz. UK Qualified Teacher Status with the Alban Federation.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Member of the Institute for Learning and the General Teaching Council of Scotland.
• Msc. Engineer Textile Chemistry
• Qualified to teach Technical subjects in EU
• Current valid CRB from 2012
• Registered with IfL and General Teaching Council Scotland
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking school science lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|