Anything I can do, you can learn to do.
The more you know the more you can learn.
Get to grips with the subject in easy steps and you'll be confident and expert before you know it.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Maths, Science, Electronics and electrical science
- Tell me about your qualifications.
HND in control engineering
- How much do you charge?
£25.00 per hour. Distance separately negotiable but not applicable within about 10 miles.
- Where do you teach?
Local area up to 10 mile radius. Up to 20 miles subject to travel cost.
- When are you available?
Evenings and weekends by arrangement.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
None specifically. I concentrate on difficult areas.
- What kind of experience do you have?
30 years in engineering design using all the subjects I teach. I can use many real-world examples to enhance and give true relevance to the subject.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, school science lessons for all!
Taking applied science lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|