As I have experience in 1:1 and group tutoring, I understand different approaches work best with different children, and can adapt a personal teaching style to every student. I ensure disciplined learning, but make sure that every lesson is fun and interactive to encourage students to actually want to learn.
I reward both scores, but also effort, and this depends on each students attitude and ability personally.
I am an A-Level Maths student who achieved A*s in both Maths and Further Maths GCSE, as well as 8 other A*s. I have been privately tutored up to GCSE, and with specific exams eg Stowe entry exams. As part of the tuition company Explore Learning, I have tutored over 300 children in English and Maths from ages 4-16, so have lots of experience (including with children with SEN).
For GCSE level tuition, I charge £20 as there is a higher level of planning and resources needed and lessons are more personal to fill in gaps of knowledge in the GCSE curriculum.
I am currently a sixth form student studying Maths, Further Maths, Sociology and Politics. Throughout my life, I have prided myself on both my academic and personal success, such as my becoming a Flight Sergeant in the Royal Air Force Cadets.
MY qualifications include:
GCSE: 10 A*s and 1A:
English Lang A*
English Lit A*
A Level Predicted Grades:
Further Maths A
I also hold the following:
- St John’s Ambulance Youth First Aid Certificate
- Bronze Duke of Edinburgh Award.
- Valid DBS from my current place of work.
Explore Learning (August 2018- Present):
- I have tutored at Explore learning for almost a year now, and in my time with the company, have tutored over 400 different children between the ages of 4-16.
- I also teach a specialised course in preparing for the 11+ entry exam for Year 4 and Year 5 students.
- As both a Maths and English tutor, I have a solid understanding of both curricula from a Year 1 to Year 13 level.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|