I am currently teaching at a school in Leeds. I have experience teaching all year groups and abilities all the way to year 11 top set.
What you get:
- A fully qualified maths teacher that is teaching your child
- 1 to 1 tutoring
- available weekdays/weekends
- Students get to pick their topics for each session
- Intervention before its too late
- Peace of mind guarantee that YOUR child will make progress and improve their confidence and ability
I've been teaching for 3 years. I have tutored many students successfully.
I like to explain in detail, ensuring good, secure, foudnation methods are in place before students move on to other topics. This is the key to success. Having an in depth knowledge of each topic.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||Not available|