I offer mathematics tuition, at evenings and weekends, at all key stages and for all ages.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach mathematics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a masters in statistics, and I am a qualified teacher.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30-35 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach in East London and West Essex.
- When are you available?
I am available at evenings and at weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all key stages, from KS1 through to KS5, and can accept students at all ages.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I teach for 11+, SATs, GCSE, and 'A' Level.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching for over twenty years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up-to-date CRB.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£35||£35||Not available|