Each student is different in terms of their needs and their learning style. Every student has a personalised learning programme, which allows them to progress at their own pace.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Mathematics at a range of levels: KS3, GCSE, A level. Mature students welcome.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSc (Hons) in Mathematics and Its Learning from the OU; PGCE Secondary Mathematics with the OU
- How much do you charge?
My rates are between £25 and £35 per hour, depending on level. Discounts are offered for block bookings or group lessons. Free 30 minutes consultation.
- Where do you teach?
Most of my teaching is done at my home. However, I am prepared to travel a reasonable distance (up to 10 miles).
- When are you available?
I am prepared to teach most evenings and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach students from 11 years and over.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE, IGCSE, A-level, Key skills
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 4 years experience of tutoring students at KS3, KS4 and KS5. I have also been working full time as a Maths teacher since qualifying.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up-to-date CRB.
- Where and with whom did you train?
The Open University
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|