- Hourly rate £12
- Response Time 11h
- Number of students 38
1st lesson free!
Maths Tutor of Deal and Thanet, with 5 years experience in education. Can teach from ages of 5 - 16 and even adults in college
- at their home
- at your home
- By webcam
About the lesson
I can teach Maths up to the heights of AS Level. My lessons are very malleable and if someone is struggling with something, I will focus on that topic until they have grown in confidence on it. I am a friendly person who finds it easy to develop a rapport with the vast majority of people. Teaching and tutoring is my passion which means that you will be getting 100% effort from me at all times.
The topic of the lesson would be fully chosen by the student, and if they wish to change halfway through, I can adapt to that due to my previous experiences. Past papers are always welcome in my classes
I have been tutoring now for a couple of years, my most recent student being a college student who needed their GCSE to get into university. Through my time I have developed a variety of techniques to tackle each and every branch of mathematics.
Perfect! Kind , approachable and so patient with my 10 year old . Made everything so engaging .
- Daniel's response : This student has so much enthusiasm for learning that it challenges my own! Such curiosity for the subject, i look forward to continuing with them
Perfect! Daniel was extremely helpful with preparing my for my functional skills maths level 2 exam. He was very easy to get along with and very patient. Highly recommend him!
- Daniel's response : The hours are gonna fly by if they're as fun as the first meet was. Let's try and become chiropractors and click everything into place!
Perfect! My daughter really enjoyed Daniels's lesson. Good engagement and he guided her through the lesson. She left feeling confident of the topic taught and understood it thourougly. Already booked more lessons!
- Daniel's response : A lot of fun today, good work ethic, gelled well with the student, and looking forward to carrying on with this pupil, hopefully she'll end up as strange as me :)
Perfect! My son hit it off with Daniel immediately. Daniel is incredibly patient, understanding and makes a massive effort to ensure my son feels confident, finding different ways to tackle a problem until it sticks. 100% recommend!
- Daniel's response : Clicked really well and managed to identify what is needed in no time at all, and to that end, I cannot wait to continue unlocking the methods with him, as his arithmetic is second to none
Perfect! Daniel is very kind, patient and helpful in every lesson. He makes the lesson enjoyable and easy. Thanks to Daniel,
Ariana is finding math easier.
- Daniel's response : I love a happy, positive lesson and that's exactly what I got. Can't wait to continue with this clearly bright girl.
Perfect! I was very impressed with the first lesson. Daniel connected with my daughter very well. Good progress and assessment made in one hour.
- Daniel's response : A very intelligent child, who even not at full steam, worked rather hard and fully engaged in the content given. I look forward to stretching the mind and expanding her mathematical potential
Perfect! Daniel is patient and good natured. He has a great sense of humour and put our son at ease. GCSE mocks are a tense time but working with Daniel is helping our son to feel more confident.
- Daniel's response : His work ethic and readiness to learn are second to none. Not afraid to ask any question when he is stuck, and always listens attentively when explanations are given. I look forward to continuing working with him
Perfect! I contacted Daniel for help with my daughter who is due to take her 11+ exam. Since Daniel has been with us, he has shown great knowledge, patience and has been so helpful in raising my daughters confidence. His lessons are great and my daughter really enjoys them and has learnt so much in a short space of time. We are very lucky to have Daniel and would thoroughly recommend him.
- Daniel's response : Tegan is a very enthusiastic student, she always has a smile on her face and her productivity is sky high.
I look forward to continuing this educational odyssey
Perfect! Daniel is fabulous, kind and with very positive attitude. Very knowledgeable and experienced math tutor. Making the learning process easy as well as interesting. My son is very enjoy Daniel lessons and with anticipation wait them every week. I would definitely recommend him without hesitation.
- Daniel's response : Great student to work with, works hard in every session, and rises to every challenge set in front of them. I look forward to continuing working with this child.
Perfect! Daniel has been great with my son , josh , who is 11.
He delivers a one to one lesson that is at the right level for josh, and always challenging him to the next level. Has a really great way of communicating and helping josh to understand.
Josh really enjoys his lessons.
I would definitely recommend Daniel to anybody seeking a maths tutor.
- Daniel's response : Instantly clicked with this child and I don't think I've got as much covered and had as much enjoyment in a session before. Long may this educational partnership continue
Perfect! Daniel has been brilliant with my son tutoring Statistics. He went through the topics individually explaining the concepts and also checking my sons understanding every step and got him to work on questions to check his understanding. I will absolutely recommend Daniel.
- Daniel's response : I thoroughly enjoyed every session. Instantly clicked and thus lead to a lot of work being done. I have my full confidence in the abilities of him and I know that he will flourish in his chosen field. Keep it up!!
Perfect! For a variety of reasons my son had a very bad year 10 in maths. Daniel has plugged the gaps in knowledge in a matter of weeks and my son's confidence has returned . His enthusiasm and love of the subject shines through and I would recommend him to anyone.
- Daniel's response : He has been an exemplary student from day one. We instantly clicked and this made the work straight forward, but also relaxed but what impressed me the most is his attitude to learning and if he keeps that up, then his GCSEs will be a breeze
View more reviews
Daniel is an excellent teacher and is always enthusiastic about helping others. He will make it his passion and priority to put the needs and wants of the students around him first . His desire and passion for teaching is something that he excels at and he always plans his lessons with the added element of fun. I recommend daniel to help your children with their 11+ because he will be very efficient and reliable to your child's needs . As well as preparing your child for their 11+ , Daniel provides a very positive atmosphere for learning and I hope that you feel the same way.
View more recommendations
- 5h: £50
- 10h: £80