I have a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, and am now completing my Masters.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have an engineering degree in computer science.
- How much do you charge?
20-25 £ per hour, based on number of hours.
- Where do you teach?
Anywhere, at the student's home or at my home. I live near East Ham and Barking, and can travel up to 10 miles away.
- When are you available?
Any day from early morning to 2pm, and full days on Monday and Thursday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
up to GCSE level.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am very interested in teaching maths and am very friendly natured. I have lots of patience and am very helpful.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I've taught some groups of students during my engineering studies.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|