Open-minded and energetic individual, who believes her work is a reflection of herself. Inspires students to work hard towards their goals and enjoys the reward of seeing them progress to, and beyond, their expectations.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
1st Class BSc Honours in Mathematics
Actuarial Sciences (currently studying)
- How much do you charge?
GCSE or below:
£20 p/h for 1-2-1 lessons
£25 p/h for 1-2-1 lessons
- Where do you teach?
I currently live in Goodmayes, and have no problem with travelling to different areas in East London. I'm happy to teach at students' homes if that is more convenient for them, however I have experienced on occasions that not all students have a study-friendly environment to work in so I am happy to teach them at my own home as well.
- When are you available?
Sat - Sun: 11am onward
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I'm comfortable with teaching all levels up to and including A-levels. I have previously had most experience in teaching GCSE Mathematics, but to a wide range of students. Some were as young as 7 years, others were adults aged 25+, but my main student base was in the range of 12-18 years.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 2.5 years experience of private tutoring at a tutoring centre, teaching all levels up to and including A-levels
- most students achieved A*/A grades
- students who started on lower grades (e.g. around C) moved up by at least 2 grades
- currently doing 1:1 tutoring for family and friends, mainly based on GCSE/A-level exam preparation
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|