I am an A level student studying maths, i have a lot of experience with maths and achieved an A in my Gcses and I am also predicted an A for A level, In terms of my teaching, i prefer to explain the technique/question first and then demonstrate an example of how the question is completed, followed by giving students some basic questions and progressing them onto to harder variations, i will re-explain if needs be thus if anyone is stuck they understand. I prefer to keep things simple and straight-forward, i would also set homework tasks in order for the student to maximise their growth and knowledge.
i have previously worked in a primary school as an teaching assistant, during my time i worked with students aged 7-13 to improve Math, English, and Reading skills; Helped with lesson plans and reviewed worksheets; Helped struggling student improve their test grades; Was able to teach groups as well as individuals
if the distance for me to travel is over 7km i will charge extra, but this can be negotiated
Some accolades that I possessed were: Being the Head Boy of my secondary school for 2 years running, in the governing team, employability candidate, member of prom committee, Captain of school football team; member of the rugby, basketball team and was in the local newspaper for achieving one the highest grades from a comprehensive school.
Furthermore I have accomplished much outside school as I currently have 25 medals and 5 trophies, as previously I have represented Birmingham in athletics, played for Walsall fc development, also I have played at a semi-professional level and also I have organised events in school.
I have attended meeting at parliament; speaking in front of the MP and speaker of the house.
In addition, I am in the youth board team for one of the biggest organisations for youngsters in the UK called NCS, I was chosen as one of the 70 odd members from a selection of over 4000.
• Advanced problem solving and numeracy skills
• Accomplished communication skills, both written and verbal, developed through numerous essays and presentations given during my time at sixth form and school
• Ability to take the initiative and work well under pressure, ensuring strict deadlines are met, as successfully demonstrated during work experience placement project
• Flexibility, whilst maintaining enthusiasm and commitment to each project
• Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office, including Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Extremely focused, determined and confident, I have high aspirations and I always motivate my peers around me to do better
• Can acknowledge my weaknesses and reflect upon them
• Leadership skills- I was the project manager/team manager of my NCS group
• Multi-lingual; can speak in Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Spanish as well as English
Bishop Vesey Grammar school
• Maths – A(predicted)
• Economics- A*(predicted)
• Spanish- A*(predicted)
• EPQ in stock market (currently in process)
North Birmingham Academy
• English literature - A** (9)
• English Language –A* (8)
• Maths – A (7)
• Spanish – A*
• ICT- A*
• Chemistry – A*
• Physical Education – A*
• ECDL- A*
• Biology -A
• Physics - A
• Geography – A
• Business studies - B
Teaching assistant, Deykin Avenue Primary School, (Aston, Birmingham)
• Communicated with teacher about students' progress
• Worked with students aged 7-13 to improve Math, English, and Reading skills
• Helped with lesson plans and reviewed worksheets
• Helped struggling student improve their test grades
• Was able to teach groups as well as individuals
• Helped migrated students with English as their second language
Helper, Sutton Park Ranger (Sutton, Birmingham)
(October 2017 –December 2017)
• Worked with numerous people of different ethnicity and origin
• Clearing paths and passages and removing heavy tree loads
• Organised teams and distributed work in equal amounts
• Put up signs and boards for public safety
Hobbies & Interests
Further on in my career I plan to aspire many to become the best I can in whatever field choose, I want to stand as a role model to those who want to walk the path of success, my aspirations are to make my family and country proud.
In terms of my career planning after college I plan to go university; and as I am very hardworking and deserving so I plan to go to Oxford or Cambridge and study Economics or business management, and study further for my post-graduation, the topic of finance and business/economics really fascinates and shows me the importance of decision making and how these factors have effects on my life and everyone around.
After completing my education I want to work as a financial manager for a extremely established company and eventually working as a CEO, I want to create a change in the world of economics and want everyone to remember my name.
On the other hand my sporting abilities are terrific as well, thus I am indecisive between the two, but in terms of sports, I aspire to become a football player and represent my nation at the grand stage, but whichever career path I choose I want to the best in it
References are available on request.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|