I cater to the individual needs of all types of students. I have 35 years' experience teaching in East London schools . I teach KS2, KS3, KS4 and KS5. I teach 1-1 and 1-to-many.
I have taught in colleges and private schools.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
FP1 and FP2.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have an M.A. In Mathematics.
- How much do you charge?
I do reduced price consultation lessons. I give discounts for group lessons.
- Where do you teach?
I teach in students' homes or in a library; my nearest tube station is Redbridge on the central line. I can travel up to 5 miles.
- When are you available?
I can teach on Saturday or in the evening on weekdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach from KS2 to A-Level students.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have experience of teaching all abilities up to A-level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up-to-date DBS.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|