Students, you all need to do regular work, and practise a lot of exam past papers before your exam within the time limit. Time management is very important for your exam. Proper practice will give you perfect results.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Mathematics for KS3, GCSE, GCE(A/L) Core maths, Further maths, AS Level and A2.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Bachelor of Science (Bsc(H) in Mathematics).
- How much do you charge?
The following are my charges.
GCE (A/L) - £20 per hour
GCSE - £15 per hour
KS3 - £15 per hour
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my home.
- When are you available?
I am available:
Monday to Friday after 5.00pm - 9.00pm
Saturday & Sunday - 8.00am - 8.00pm
Also during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach ages 12 and above (from KS3).
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Students can contact me via email.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Mathematics is an important subject, but sometimes the delivery is inadequate (lack of teachers, too many students in class etc) for students. This is the main reason students are getting poor results. This is why I recommend one-to-one support in Mathematics.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I've been teaching mathematics for 10 years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
University of Greenwich.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Tutoring Maths for KS3. GCSE, GCE A/L, AS Level and A2 students, further maths.
• Bachelor of Science (BSc(H)Mathematics)
• 7 years' experience
• Member of Institute of Mathematics & Its Applications (IMA)
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|