I have over 15 years experience of teaching maths to all ages and love teaching my subject. I am also an examiner for Edexcel A level maths, which helps me in preparing my students to achieve their very best in exams.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Maths.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Maths Degree 1st Class
A level Maths, Further Maths, Economics, Engineering Science
- How much do you charge?
£40 per 1 hour lesson.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my home only.
- When are you available?
Mondays and Fridays - all day and early evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
KS4 and KS5
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
A level Maths
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have over 15 years experience of teaching at all ages of secondary school. I am also an examiner for Edexcel A level maths. As well as teaching, I also train and mentor trainee teachers.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
NASUWT teaching union.
• Maths Degree
• PGCE and A level Examiner
• DBS certified
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest further maths lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, sixth term examination paper lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£35||£35||Not available|