My aim is to give students confidence and enjoyment in Mathematics, to understand principles and have a solid foundation. I start from where the student is and build to where they want to be.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Mathematics, basic skills numeracy
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSc Mathematics, Nottingham University PGCE Mathematics, Loughborough University
- How much do you charge?
Between £15 and £30, with negotiable, 25%-50% reduction for group lessons (2 to 4 students).
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home and students' homes nearby.
- When are you available?
Available most weekdays both days and evenings, including holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Keystage 2 to A'level and adult numeracy.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Skype and email.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Extensive teaching in secondary schools across the whole ability range, from year 7 to A'level. Teaching basic numeracy to teenagers and adults at college. Worked in both state and public schools in the UK and Africa. Several years one to one tutoring. I love it.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|