1. Prior planning: Every session will be planned beforehand to have uninterrupted and engaging session.
2. Goal driven: All sessions will be driven by a goal. It's will be either a student's or mine. These will be discussed with the student while planning.
3. Before starting a session i will speak with the student regarding their progress and what they feel about it whenever necessary.
4. Homework and quizzes: Homework emphasizing on practice and understanding will be given tuning them according to each individuals needs. I will conduct some tests and quizzes to make the student conscious of their level. Doing this i will get an idea of where they need to improve and what needs to be done. As they progress with improvement they will become more confident.
I am pursuing Bachelors in physics at Royal Holloway. I am an interactive and friendly individual willing to provide any kind of guidance a student seeks.
As a student I have experienced how various factors influence our performance. Throughout my studies at school I improved my math scores gradually and came to understand this. As a current student I know the level of my knowledge and I am confident that I can deliver the subject as interesting as possible to make students engaged.
B.Sc. Astrophysics, Royal Holloway, University of London 2017 – 2020
Achieved degree classification - 2:2
First Year: Mathematics for scientists – 1: 68% Mathematics for scientists – 2: 69%
Scientific skills – 2: 70%
• Writing Skills: prepared 4 short (400 words), 3 long (2000 words) lab reports, and a 2500 words team project report for the scientific skills 2 modules. Before making my final document, I went through various examples and edited the draft several times until the language became compact.
• Communication skills: delivered 2 academic presentations each 12-minute long. One regarding the evolution of galaxies and other on orbits and planetary motion.
• Numeric skills: Achieved above 90% on every attempted math problem sheet in 20 problem sheets for 2 modules.
Narayana Junior College, India 2014 – 2016
A level equivalent: Mathematics (A), English (A*), Physics(A*), and Chemistry (B).
Gowtham Model School, India 2012 – 2014
GCSE equivalent: Mathematics (A) and English(B*)
• Communication skills: Participated in several activities like debating and giving talks. Prior to attending these activities, I noted down key points of what to speak and structured them, this prevented me from getting diverted while speaking.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|