I teach in many styles and can structure lessons to suit pupils' need and goals. Although classical is my main field, I am more than capable of teaching many other aspects of guitar and musicianship.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Music - most styles of guitar to a high standard especially classical, more than willing to do grades.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Currently completing my studies at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama for a BMus in Classical Guitar
I have ABRSM Grade 8 in Classical Guitar
- How much do you charge?
my fee is £20 per hour, (£25 for home tuition to cover travel costs)
10% student discount
£4 per student for groups (between 3 and 6 per group)
- Where do you teach?
I teach from home but can travel around the Lancaster and Morecambe area if preferred.
- When are you available?
Available most all of the time, teaching times start from 9 am to 9pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can teach grades for most exam boards.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
i can teach online via Skype or facetime etc. if preferred.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have a very varied and competent teaching and performing experience from theory to practical and also in areas such in combating stage freight, arranging for the guitar, and stylistics of music.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have a full and up to date CRB certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I am currently training under John Mills (head of classical guitar at RWCMD) and Ellie Kotzia (visiting tutor at RWCMD)
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I am a current member of the ISM and an undergraduate student at RWCMD.
• RWMCD graduate in classical guitar
• ABRSM grade 8 classical guitar
• Fully CRB checked
• Member of ISM
music theory lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|