- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Oboe (all standards), Flute (up to Grade 5), Beginner Piano and Music Theory
- Tell me about your qualifications.
MA (dip.RAM) Distinction in Music Performance - 2012 LRAM Teaching Diploma from RAM -2011 BA (hons) 2:1 in Geography -2010
- How much do you charge?
Beginner Piano (upto Grade 4) 30.00/hr
Music Theory £25.00/hr
30 min and 45 min lessons can be arranged.
- Where do you teach?
Preferably teaching will take place in my home in Northfields; however, i'm very happy to travel within Zones 1 and 2 in London to student houses whatever is most suitable for both.
- When are you available?
Available during the week and weekend mornings
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All Ages Levels- Oboe students from age 8 Flute/Music Theory students from age 6 Beginner Piano up to Grade 5
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare students for ABRSM and Trinity/ Guildhall Exams and also any upcoming auditions or competitions
- What kind of experience do you have?
I'm a freelance oboist working around London and currently privately teach both adults and children. I am also the Oboe Tutor at Hill House International Junior School in Sloane Square.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes i have a current CRB check
- Where and with whom did you train?
I studied Oboe and Cor Anglais at the Royal Academy of Music in London with Celia Nicklin, Tess Miller and Jill Crowther.
• LRAM teaching (Royal Academy of Music)
• MA Distinction Royal Academy of Music
• CRB Checked
• Royal Academy of London MA Music Performance Distinction
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|