• Lesson structure generally includes starter, main and plenary.
• Making lesson plans and handouts for students.
• Setting homework, preparing, setting targets and marking tests.
• Discussing student’s progress with their parents every 6 weeks.
• Objective: Moving students to independent learning through scaffolded
I have been teaching since 2014. Started off with group tutoring at an education centre. Now I do private tutoring for GCSE and A Level Mathematics. I have also taught in well known schools in Birmingham during my PGCE course.
£20/h - GCSE's (£30 for 2 hours)
£25/h - A Levels
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|