I believe that the best way to learn is through thoroughly understanding and applying your knowledge. This is done by first learning and understanding the concepts that are being taught and then applying them through completing a fair amount of exercises. I believe that making mistakes is an essential part of learning, as during my experience at university, that is when I learned the most!
I am doing a Master's degree course in Engineering with Finance at UCL in London. I have recently graduated from Mechanical Engineering from Cardiff University with a First Honours degree. I am new to tutoring but have successfully helped many friends achieve the grades they wanted at university!
Third year Mechanical Engineering student at Cardiff University. With the ability to speak 5 languages (English, Spanish, Catalan, Russian, Polish) fluently and excellent interpersonal skills, I am able to seamlessly integrate into any team. My leadership and meticulous attention to detail led to two of my university projects to be in the top 3 of our year.
2017 – Present: Cardiff University – Mechanical Engineering (BEng)
• Relevant modules include: Computing (MATLAB, C++, ANSYS, DFMA), Design, Thermofluids, Solid Mechanics and Dynamics, Manufacturing Systems Design, Engineering Analysis, Control and Instrumentation, Fluid Mechanics, Energy Studies, Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer, Automotive Power Transmission, Materials and Manufacturing, Industrial Project Management
• First Year average of 68%, Second Year average of 69%
11th– 13th July 2018: Lean Production and Leadership training by Langas Group
• 3 days of training with industry experts in Lean Production, leadership, and management
• Tesla factory tour in Tilburg, Netherlands. Application of skills learned during the training sessions to
analyse Tesla’s approach to manufacturing in their Tilburg facility. 2015 – 2017: International Baccalaureate (IB)
• Achieved 36 points out of 45
• Extended Essay written in Physics, investigating how aerodynamic properties affect the speed of a car. 2013 – 2015: 9 IGCSE – with grades A and A*
July – August 2018: Internship at Mercedes-Benz Auto Idea Sp. z o.o
• Helped the head mechanic in the workshop with the usual service procedures on Mercedes-Benz cars. Conducted test drives to verify the flaws have been resolved. Worked for one month at the office dealing with the new GDPR rules imposed by the EU.
• Passionate about electric cars and sustainable energy. True believer that the future of the automotive
world is fully electric.
• Deeply interested in the space industry, especially reusable rockets such as the Flacon 9 and Falcon
Heavy (SpaceX) as well as Blue Origin’s New Shepard.
• Technology enthusiast. Closely follow all things tech in the general consumer market (Smartphones,
tablets, computers, laptops, smart devices, AR, VR) as well as in more niche sectors such as battery
development and renewable energy solutions.
• Deep interest in the developments in the field of Artificial Intelligence (Third Year thesis is on A.I
within additive layer manufacturing)
• CAD Certificate from SolidWorks at a level of ‘ASSOCIATE’
• Good skills in MA TLAB, ANSYS and C++
• Fully proficient in Microsoft Office
• Development of deep learning neural networks, image acquisition and processing in MATLAB
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£115||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£225||£200|