I believe that conceptual clarity is paramount while studying any subject so I repeat all the new concept till the students understand and give a lot of example. I adapt my way of explaining the concepts according to understanding level of students.
I have bachelors degree in Mechanical engineering and have worked as software engineer in a MNC. I use to teach children in my locality just because I wanted teach them. All the students who actively participated in the lesson passed with flying colours. I use interactive method to teach and give lots of examples until students understand the concepts. In lectures we will solve lot of examples for practice.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
• Nottingham Trent University- Masters in Management and Business Analytics 2019 to Present
Principles of Management, Managing in Organisations, Context of Management,
Business Analytics and Intelligence, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics,
Data Analysis for Managerial Decision Making
• Savitribai Phule Pune University - Bachelor`s degree in Mechanical Engineering 2012-2016 Strength of Machines, Theory of Machines , Metallurgy, Thermodynamics, Applied Thermodynamics, Turbo Machines, Design of Machines, Reliability engineering, Numerical Methods and Optimization, Operations Research
• Shivaji University - Senior School Certificate 2012
• Shivaji University - Secondary Education 2010
Application Development Analyst | Accenture Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Jan 2017 to Dec 2018
• Designing and execution of Automation test cases with TOSCA.
• Planning Test cases according to business documents provided by clients.
• Creation of Knowledge Transfer documents at end of each release cycle for future reference.
• I was able to learn the functionalities for two different module and delivered all the tasks allocated to me on time.
• I had successfully tested and reported the defects for new functionalities on time.
• I handled certification tracker for a team of almost 200 people along with my other responsibilities.
• Observation and Problem Solving: During my time in Accenture I observed that getting names of colleges who had extra virtual machines was time consuming task, so I prepared excel tracker which gave the name of colleague who´s ID was entered for tracking.
• Planning and organizing tasks: I was responsible for on time delivery of my module while working with Accenture. Also, while working on my Bachelor´s project was able to distribute tasks among other team members.
• I forecasted issues faced by other teams because of the defect that we had raised in our module.
Training and Certifications:
Cleared German language A2 certification awarded by Goethe Institute. 2018
Completed CAD, CAM and CAE training from C.O.E.P dept of production and industrial management 2017
Cleared German language A1 certification awarded by Goethe Institute. 2017
Completed training for Mechatronics: For PLC based automation and SCADA from C.O.E.P
Dept. of production and industrial management. 2016
Successfully completed Thinkubator Challenge by providing business solution to a local cake business based in Nottingham. 2019
Participated in Institute of Directors Challenge (£10 challenge). 2019
Languages known: English, Hindi, Marathi, German
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£12||£9|