I am a Mechanical Engineering student of final year . I have a huge passion over technology robotics and astronomy. At the same time my mechanical engineering concepts are also very good. Any kind of problem in any subject of mechanical engineering, I can surely help you. I own some of the robotics and Aeromodelling competition and I have a huge fond of astronomy.
The rates are must be negotiable according to situation. You need not to worry much. Feel free to contact.
I am teaching since 3 years. So I have a pretty good experience over mechanical engineering topics. And for my robotics and technology part I have participated so many competitions and I own some of them . So I can assure you to have a very good knowledge in my field.
Training / projects undertaken:
• CAD using AUTOCAD from MSME TOOL ROOM KOLKATA.
• VOCATIONAL TRAINING from EASTERN RAILWAY, Tikiapara coaching complex.
• TRAINING ON STEEL APPLICATION from INSTITUTE OF STEEL DEVELOPMENT AND
• TRAINING ON CNC from NATIONAL SMALL INDUSTRIES CORPORATION LIMITED.
• Training on MATLAB from Microtech.
Additional Qualification / Workshops or Seminars:
• Workshop from TECHKNOW on SMART MOTION ROBOTICS.
• Workshop from SKUBOTICS on AUTONOMUS ROBOTICS (MOTION CONTROLLED ROBOT) USING ARDUINO.
• Workshop from SKUBOTICS on INTRODUCTION TO QUADCOPTER DESIGNING.
• Participated in DST INSPIRE SCIENCE CAMP organised by DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE
AND TECHNOLOGY (GOVT OF INDIA) & own first prize in project presentation.
• Successfully cleared the assessment for the role of IRON & STEEL – MACHINIST,
conforming to NATIONAL SKILL QUALIFICATION FRAMEWORK LEVEL-3, from
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT & ENTREPRENEURSHIP.
• Cleared JBNSTS (Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search) exam and selected for
the interview session.
• Own 1st prize in TECH FAIR (Technical project competition).
• Two times participated in NATIONAL AEROMODELLING CHAMPIONSHIP at IIT
INTERESTS / HOBBIES:
• Making innovative projects &Aero-modelling.
• Reading science fiction books.
• Watch Space and Universe related videos & documentaries.
engineering lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mechanical engineering lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, technology lessons for all!
Taking robotics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£3||Not available||£2|
|5 hours||£11||Not available||£11|
|10 hours||£22||Not available||£22|