I have a good amount of tutoring experience and am very knowledgeable and have an good knack for explaining things well. I am very happy to go over topics that need the most attention and help in any necessary areas with both understanding and how to sit exams well. I will go over any ticks and quicker ways of doing questions as well as help practice exam technique and how to prepare for exams.
I am currently studying in my 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Bath. I achieved a 1st overall in year 1 with 90% in Maths. I was brought up in London, where I went to school and am currently living in Bath while attending University. I am available to tutor Maths and Physics up to A-Level. I have outstanding GCSE results and I have a strong background in both these subjects and achieved 3A*s at Alevel in Maths, Further Maths and Physics.
I have tutored many children around London, mainly in Maths but also Physics. The teaching ranged from Year 9; preparing for end of year exams, to A-Levels teaching Mechanics and Pure Maths. I also have experience teaching Additional Maths for Year 11, which I also took myself and got an A.
Year 1 Mechanical Engineering at University of Bath
Current Average: - 75% 1st
3A*s in Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics and a B in Latin.
11 A*s and 2 As: of these, Mathematics, French and Latin were taken a year early.
During my pre-university gap year, I worked at an engineering consultancy firm in Cambridge. My placement was with the electrical engineering team where I gained experience testing electronic systems as well as making electronic circuits and systems for both internal and client projects.
● Reached the regional finals for the EDT Contribution to Business competition, in which I had to prepare and then present a 5-minute presentation about how I contributed to the company I worked at during my year in industry placement. This was judged by a panel from the engineering industry.
● My team came 2nd in Weizmann International Safecracking Competition 2015, held in Israel, in which we designed a puzzle box that had to be cracked by applying different physics principles to interactive problems.
● Won a place on Liverpool University CERN Particle School through my submission of an essay on Dark energy and Dark matter.
● Gold Award in A–Level Physics Challenge (BPHO)
● Queen Mary University Award for Best Physicist (A-Level)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|