My teaching method is the explain the rules because understanding the rules is the most important step, then doing exercises and correcting them to avoid any other mistakes. I can give French and Arabic lessons to anyone and I can teach mathematics up to A levels degree
I am a university student, fluent in French and Arabic which are my main spoken and written languages. These two languages are natural to me and I would be very happy to help others. I can also offer Maths lessons
First year Mechanical Engineering student, passionate, committed and hard working. Always looking to gain personal experience and develop skills by utilizing communication skills and strong will.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Liverpool John Moores University - Bachelor`s degree Mechanical Engineering 2021
Ennour High School - Moroccan Baccalaureate Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Engineering.
Grade: 17.25/20 2017
• Ability to use Photoshop and Premiere pro to edit photos and videos.
• Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office, including Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to manage diaries and organize a workplace as previously mentioned
• Good drawing and photography skills acquired in an academic environment
• Active member in MOROCCAN FEDERATION OF DIABETES (FMD)
Placement in an insurance agency | Safa Assurances Jan 2018 to Aug 2018
Multibranch insurance company operating since 1999.
• Responsible for organising, typing and printing documents, diary management and running errands
• Helped in customer service
• Successfully sold and renewed multiple automobile insurances
• Actively reduced time waste within the company
Training: • Nutrition (WageningenX School via Edx)
• Photography classes (via Skillshare)
• Health and Wellness (via Skillshare, Edx and Youtube)
, • Architecture courses
• Drawing classes
• Psychology, sociology, history and communication courses
• Basics of Architecture´s software use. (Archicad and Photoshop)
Languages: Arabic: fluent, English: Fluent, French: fluent, Japanese: Beginner-Intermediate
Highly interested in volunteering and helping other, but also an advocate of health and fitness who constantly learns about nutrition and psychology.
A firm believer in the importance of sport and traveling for the both the soul and the body´s health.
Interested in discovering new cultures, new places and new languages.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£18||Not available||£18|