I gave lessons from 1st standard students to Engineering level students. I will relate the topic to present practical world and show them the examples how these gonna be useful in their future. Teaching material will be sufficient for their revision.
I am an MSc in Mechanical Engineering. I have 1 year of tutoring experience in India. I taught 32 students in one year. In that year Everyone achieved the first class mark in there GCSC and A-levels. I can explain from basics to in-depth of that topic with clear notes and understanding.
I can guarantee you that you will definitely recommend me to your friends. If you didn't like the way of teaching. Your money will be given back.
MSc in Mechanical Engineering | Newcastle University |2017-2019 | Expected Result- First Class | United Kingdom
• Project on investigating the possibility of using leaf spring suspension for Formula student vehicle.
• Core Modules includes Design for Human Integration systems, Mechanical Power transmissions, Manufacturing materials and processes, Managing engineering operations, Computational modelling.
• Developing core skills for industry and the engineering profession, involving the technical contents, maintenance of traceable records of work, industrial reports, technical papers and oral presentation.
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering | JNTU- Hyderabad | 2013-2017 | First Class | India
• Elected continuously for three Academic years as Student Secretary for a CMRCET Collegiate club of SAEINDIA.
• Selected as a member of Technical inspection team for National level competition Enduro Student India in 2017.
• Captain of a team of 30 members twice and Design department head for a National level competition BAJA SAEINDIA.
• Organized Mercedes Benz workshop and Auto Expo “AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY TRENDS- ADVANCED” on Sept 8th, 2015.
• Volunteered for “THE AUTOMOBILE EXPO 2K15” on 26th Dec 2015 at CMRGI.
• Class Representative in second and third years of Bachelors.
• Core Modules includes Machine Drawing, Design of Machine members, Production Technology, Engineering Management, Applied Mathematics, Engineering Drawing, CAD/CAM, and Thermodynamics.
• Achieved 80% and above marks in Engineering drawing, Computer Lab, CAD/CAM, DMM.
1) Design, Analyse and Manufacturing of Leaf springs by Carbon composites.
Designed and Manufactured a carbon fibre composite multi-leaf springs, which replaces normal traditional leaf springs. Low-cost manufacturing method i.e. Hand Layup method is followed for manufacturing, to complete the project within the budget.
2) Designing and Analysis of Double wishbone suspension for an All-Terrain Vehicle.
Designed and analysed a lightweight Double wishbone suspension for ATV by considering vehicle in both static and dynamic conditions in such a way that the parts should withstand all the load's acts on it by using Aluminium 6061 material.
3) Designing and Manufacturing of All Terrain Vehicle.
Number of members: 30
Designed and Manufactured an ATV twice for National Level competitions by following competition and vehicle guidelines by implementing all the learned technical knowledge into practical knowledge in less cost.
• Qualified for the Virtual BAJA in the first attempt in the very first year of participation and stood first among the nine teams participated from the state with an overall 31st position among 412 teams national and international wide.
High School/Intermediate | Sri Chaitanya Jr Kalasala | 2011-2013 | 93.6% | India
• Mathematics – 98%, Physics – 90%, Chemistry – 81%
• Nominated as the best student of the batch.
• Awarded 1000 INR for scoring 97% in the Sanskrit language by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan.
Tenth | Vignan Vidyalayam | 2010-2011 | 90% | India
• Mathematics-99%, Science – 92%
• Elected as a Disciplinary captain among 1200 students.
• Stood 1st in Inter-school competition by preparing god idols by thermocol sheets.
• Associate member of Institution of Mechanical Engineers
• Certified by Mindbox for Completing Course on Ansys Mechanical basics.
• Certified by Mindbox for Completing Course on PTC Creo 2.0.
• Technical: Solid works, Creo PTC 2.0, Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD(basics), Ansys workbench (Structural)
• Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Languages: English (Work Proficiency), Hindi (Limited Proficiency), Telugu(Mother's tongue)
• Operating systems: Windows
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|