I prepare learning outcomes to go through with my student. These are based on their needs & goals. Since spaced recall of information is the best way to learn after teaching, I provide resources to practice recall (flashcards, worksheets).
I am a fifth year medical student at Edinburgh Medical School. I've been giving private lessons and developing educational resources such as practice tests since I started university. I have a degree in Immunology (first-class honours) from University of Edinburgh.
• 2016-2022: MBChB, University of Edinburgh
• 2018-2019: BMedSci (Hons) First Class (Biomedical Sciences/ Immunology), University of Edinburgh
Awards and bursaries
• 2021 Jun: Undergraduate Certificate in Medical Education (UGCME): recognising excellence in contributions to medical education, Edinburgh Medical School
• 2018 Jan: Innovation in Medical Education Award (Medefine Education) for pioneering the UKCAT mentoring scheme for Medefine Education
Teaching experience in medical education
• 2020-pres: STEM Ambassador volunteer, East Scotland: engaging young people to consider STEM and inspire the next generation of STEM professionals, STEM Ambassador East @ SSERC
• 2019-2020: General Editor and provider of critical appraisal training for junior reviewers: creation of resources and delivery of training sessions, Res Medica journal
• 2017-2018: President, talks organiser, and peer tutor for Immunology & Neoplasia tutorials for Year 1 students, Edinburgh University Oncology Society
• 2016-2018: Employed as UKCAT (medical school entrance exam) Lead and Medical educator, tutor, and mentor for medical school admissions, Medefine Education
Non-academic teaching roles
• 2017-2019: Choreographer and dance teacher, Edinburgh Bhangra Crew
medicine lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest health and social care lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, ukcat lessons for all!
Taking orthopedics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£18|