My teaching method is based on using textbooks provided by exam boards/schools to ensure the child covers the exact content needed for the exam. I will use worksheets/other resources to make the lesson as interactive and informative as possible to ensure the child benefits from the session as much as possible.
I have always had a keen passion for teaching the sciences and maths. Having been a tutor for kids from ages 5-14 up to a group of 6 children, I am confident and enthusiastic about tutoring a single child or a group of children. I like applying the knowledge I have into practice and bettering the learning of children and to actually enhance a child's knowledge is what i aspire to achieve.
• Taught children in years 3-6 at Stanburn Junior School.
• Helped at Hadley House Care Home.
• Volunteered at Chitra Lane Children’s Resources Centre (Srilanka).
• Volunteered at Siddha Teaching Hospital (Srilanka).
• Volunteer at the British Heart Foundation.
• Volunteer at St Luke’s Hospice.
• Volunteer at St Johns Ambulance.
• Volunteer in Maxillofacial department at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
• Worked at Harness Harrow GP practice
• Worked at Explore Learning for children aged 5-14.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|